Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

HNS VNO provider wanted for the Americas

(Read 3530 times)
Rero
★★

Feb 14th, 2009 at 10:37pm  
We''re looking for a HNS service provider for an educational project in the amazone area covering Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Brasil and Bolivia. This is a network of educational radios and for the amazone area we need two-way VSAT terminals. The organization - Asociación Latinoamericana de Educación Radiofónica, ALER - is based in Quito, Ecuador. Apart from the network of Amazone radios we're setting up a project in Venezuela - EDUCOM - that will connect schools with educational radio and provide school radio and television and distance learning to adults and young learners.

For the rest of the continent we need a distribution channel on the DVB-S2 platform provided as a multicast stream to stream radio content of 10 national coordinators of educational radio.

We're looking for a provider that is interested in renting us satellite bandwidth as a VNO and one that can provide this coverage.

If I'm not at the right address with you, can you please send me some contacts?

Thanks and regards,

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 11:47pm  
Try starting here: https://www.satsig.net/ivsat.htm

//greg//

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

f1com
★★

Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 4:26pm  
Hi we have HN service in satmex 6 for central and southamerica , please let me know about our project i can help you

Ronald Herrera
F1 Computers
ronaldh@f1computer.net
507-66776437
Panama

IP Logged

alberto_lc
★★

Reply #3 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 6:52pm  
We are company based in Bolivia we have HNS Hub with DVBS2 technology we are interested in helping you with your project please contact us. alozada@bolsat.com

IP Logged

sipsat09
★★

Reply #4 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 10:36pm  
We are a satellite service provider based in El Salvador, with over 12 years experience and operations and coverage throughout North, Central, and South America. We use Gilat and Shiron HUBs, and provide both C and Ku bands.

It would be a pleasure to assist you in this and any future projects you may have. Please contact me for more information...

Regards,
Juan Jose Dordelly
juan.dordelly@siprosat.com.sv

IP Logged

Pages: 1