Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VSAT Installers needed (SeaTel, other)

(Read 15572 times)
Acel International
★★

Jun 18th, 2009 at 2:21pm  
Acel is looking to recruit VSAT installers in Africa.  Our client base has expanded and we need you!!  Experience with marine/offshore, SeaTel, as plus.  We also provide training to highly qualified installers to increase their capabilities in marine and other areas.  Come be a part of a fast growing U.S. based global company.

Acel regarde pour recruter des individus ou des compagnies en tant qu'agents enregistrés notre compagnie dans votre pays. Nous désirons les individus ou compagnies qui peuvent fournir sur le soutien au sol à nos clients. Nous sommes basés aux États-Unis avec des clients dans l'ensemble de l'Afrique.

For info contact:  agents@acelint.com
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2010 at 9:55am by Admin1 »  

G Hunter
IP Logged

phsop
★★

Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2009 at 6:00pm  
Good Day

I`am living in S.A , have more than 12 years experience in vsat and have worked in most african countries.

Regards
Peet

IP Logged

EDWIN
★★★

Lagos, Nigeria
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 12:12pm  
hello,
with my vast experience in vsat installations,i am making myself available to partner with you to make your company great either full-time or part-time(contract). my contacts are: 234-8034363903
email: chimezie2us@yahoo.com

IP Logged

aniekan
★★

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:35pm  
Hi there,
My name is Aniekan Ekpenyong.I have been in VSAT installation for more than four years running.I am part of the implementation team for Galaxy backbone(Nigerian govt. parastatal) NICEP project that has been running for years now. It will a great experience to work in the sectors you mention above.
I also run my private establishment(AXG Ltd), because i wouldn't mind partnership in these sectors, thank you.

mobile: +2348038531027
email :  axgltd@yahoo.com

C.E.O- AXG LTD

IP Logged

ManesER
★★

Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2009 at 1:24pm  
Hello,

I' am living in Philippines and willing to relocate. I have 11 years experience in satcom application, I've been work with C2C telecom Netherland, Horizon satellite Dubai, and have a middle east experience.

Regards,
email: edwinrollanmanes@gmail.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 4:02am  
Quote:
Hello,

I' am living in Philippines and willing to relocate. I have 11 years experience in satcom application, I've been work with C2C telecom Netherland, Horizon satellite Dubai, and have a middle east experience.

Regards,
email: edwinrollanmanes@gmail.com

Hi Edwin,

Are you still available here in the Philippines? I need some help in the installation of four C band 2.4meter antennas.

Jerome
you can call me at 7034839 or 09385177198

IP Logged

logCS
★★★

Reply #6 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 12:04pm  
Hi Jerome

We have engineers in the Philippines, if you would like to send me the details of the work you have we will be happy to quote this for you. Regards

nicksteen@logcs.com

www.logcs.com

IP Logged

Jabidii
★★

Reply #7 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 4:56pm  
Hi,
I am a highly experienced VSAT Engineer who has substantial knowledge and skills spanning nine years on the installation,configuration,commissioning and maintenance of C-Band and Ku-Band Satellite links.
I have been able to work in Africa,Middle East and Asia.I can be reached at wonyuka@yahoo

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 24th, 2011 at 12:49am  
SeaTel Certified VSAT installers traveling worldwide. Experienced Offshore Africa.

Lyman Duggan
Naval Electronics Inc
Marine Antenna Systems for Ships at Sea
7028 West Waters Ave., Suite 393
Tampa Fl 33634 USA
Phone 813 885 6091
Fax 813 885 3601
email   lyman@naval.com
https://naval.com

IP Logged

tmcd59
★★

Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:06pm  
Looking for work. 25 + years in installation, service of various vsat products. international & local USA.

IP Logged

mamberhanu
★★

Ethiopia
Reply #10 - Nov 13th, 2011 at 6:33pm  
Extensive satellite experience.  

Starting from Sep 2003 up to present I am working in Ethiopian Telecommunication Corporation (ETC), Addis Ababa. I have worked as a maintenance technical staff at Satellite Division on a Broadband Network (which provides and supports Data connectivity, video conferencing, IP Telephony, and Internet services with all integrated in one, based on satellite backbone), on the areas of high-level satellite and terrestrial based broadband communication systems. I acquired also enough knowledge and experience of High level Cisco Networking, with CCNA certification. Besides these technical knowledge I have dependable communication and management skill, which I profited my company when I am working on the broadband VSAT WoredaNet project (Which was aimed to provide a broadband service for more than 550 Woredas of the country), and presently I am working as a Broadband Satellite Network Project Coordinator.  

I have installed VSAT in Djibouti,Zambia,Burkina faso,Kenya,Tanzania,Uganda,Ethiopia.

I am interested to work in your company, you can contact me with the following address

Berhanu Mamuye G/Tsadike
Tel. Mobile: (+251-911)500552
     Home: (+251-116)454775
E-mail: mamberhanu@gmail.com
P.O.Box: 101856
Addis Ababa
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2011 at 7:36am by Admin1 »  
WWW | GTalk | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

nazmul
★★

Reply #11 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 10:55am  
I am working in the VSAT/SATCOM field more than 12 years in the Bangladesh. Also varies type VSAT equipments installation and provide the solution cellular backhaul and TV Broadcasting.

Regards/Nazmul

My ID: nhoq12us@yahoo.com.

YIM  
IP Logged

tmcd59
★★

Reply #12 - Nov 22nd, 2011 at 9:39pm  
I have over 25 years in the VSAT industry. Have worked on international projects. Am interested, please contact @ tmcd59@mchsi.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1