Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Tooway Router and Dish For sale. 3 months old

(Read 4562 times)
fragz2000
★★

Feb 10th, 2010 at 2:51pm  
Hello All
I have for sale a Satellite Dish and Tooway router for sale. The equipment was supplied by TARIAM in the UK when we moved into our new house Sept 2009. Now surplus to requirements. Paid £800 for the equipment and install and now for sale for sensible offers. As the kit is only 3 months old its as good as new. If you would like any info and to make an offer please Private Msg me. Needless to say, I'm selling the equipment and no connection/contract etc. The kit is currently installed at my home in Gloucestershire. Thanks. Graham

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 12:57pm  
Tooway Ka or Tooway Ku and contract with ?
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2015 at 5:56pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

fragz2000
★★

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 2:20pm  
Hello there. Thanks for the message. The connection was with Tariam and after checking it was connected to EUROBIRD3 so I guess that means its Ku.
I am OUT OF CONTRACT and therefore I own the equipment and its mine to sell. Hope that clears it up for you. Thanks. Graham

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 2:21pm  
The Ka version has small blue dish with subreflector on the front. The single radio module is under the subreflector support arms and there is a tiny feed horn pointing towards the sub-reflector.

The Ku version is larger, probably a white dish with separate transmit BUC module and receive LNB module at right angles to each other with a feed horn facing backwards towards the dish.

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 3:23pm  
Out of contract but hardware is still registered by Tarium (we gues), so not easy to transfer to any other provider Sad You have to contact Tarium and/or Skylogic to release it.
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2015 at 5:56pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

fragz2000
★★

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:44pm  
of course its more difficult than I thought it was going to be!!
Its a big white dish (96cm)  and i will I contact Tariam to see what they say about releasing it..

Why couldn't it have been a simple sale?? !!
Thanks for all the help/advice chaps
Graham
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:04am by fragz2000 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1