Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

iDirect Service Wanted

(Read 2463 times)
teeka
★★

Apr 3rd, 2010 at 11:22am  
Hi,

We urgently need iDirect 3100 Ku-band service in southern Africa. Preferably on W3A landing in Europe or the USA but will consider other options. Please assist.

IP Logged

alphasys
★★

Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 7:29pm  
Hi,
How many sites do you want to connect ? In which countries ? What size of bandwidth ?

I have teleport offers i can suggest in Europe (Germany for X3 Idirect Evolution on telstar 11 ) or in Canada and USA (Intelsat 905 for Infinity modems Idirect 3100).

Tell us what you want and we will be happy to offer you affordable prices and very reliable service.

Seraphin EDOU
tel (241)06030363

Seraphin EDOU-ALLOGHO
WWW | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

Constellation
★★

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 2:45pm  
Can you offer a more detailed location of Southern Africa?  We have some options but the exact location will affect the satellite as well as the price.  What does the network consist of?  # of PCs, VoIP, webcams etc.  We build each solution specifically based on the network needs so as much information as you can provide, the most accurately we can offer potential solutions.  Please feel free to contact me directly.

Megan Hall&&Constellation Networks Corporation&&mhall@constellationnetcorp.com&&V +1.231.933.7054
WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

abumohammad
★★

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2010 at 8:53am  
If you are still interested then email me at:

marketing@crescentae.com

IP Logged

abumohammad
★★

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 7:40am  
I can offer you iDirect service on NSS12, email me at sales@crescentae.com so we can discuss.

IP Logged

Pages: 1