Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

HX & iDirect:Carib&S.America

(Read 9884 times)
davidbentleywalker
★★★

Jun 21st, 2010 at 4:10pm  
Hello,

Bentley Walker launched a new NOC for South America's Atlantic Bird 1 (AB1) as well as Telstar 12 (T12) Satellites early last year, this provides extensive coverage on our Ku Band services.

Bentley Walker now has a requirement for more Agents and Resellers to join our rapidly growing force.

If you are interested in becoming an agent/reseller in South America / Carribbean region then please do not hesitate to contact me.

SERVICE UPDATES

Bentley Walker are continuing to expand our DVB/S2 coverage across South America.

We will be launching a new HX50 service on AB2, giving a much stronger coverage of the northern areas of Brazil!

[img]http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/coverage/downlink/8wab2_3.gif[/img]

We are also launching a new Newtech service, which will enable us to reduce the hardware cost massively across our platforms!

Coupled with our existing AB1 and Telstar 12 service, we will also be offering the new iDirect Evolution x1 modem, drastically reducing the equipment cost on the entry level service plans for Telstar 12 and AB1!

[img]http://satcomnow.com/satcom/images/full/iDirect_X1_3W_Bundle_1.jpg[/img]

David Barnes
Sales & Marketing Executive
Bentley Walker Ltd
David@Bentleywalker.com
+44-2392-311103
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2015 at 6:50pm by Admin1 »  
IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 5:01pm  
1. New South America HX DVB-S2 service

Thanks for telling us about this new DVB-S2 HX service. I have added the details to Satellite broadband services in South America using this coverage map:

Hughes

I understand the new HX hub is colocated with the other Bentley Walker HX hubs that serve Europe, Middle East, Afghanistan and Africa. Would any companies in South America, interested in selling and installing HX terminals, please contact Bentley Walker direct.

2. New iDirect DVB-S2 service for Caribbean and South America

For customers wanting iDirect DVB-S2 service there is also a new 5IF iDirect hub starting up with service for S.America and Caribbean using Telstar 12 at 15deg West. Local agents are wanted for this iDirect service also. Since the iDirect hub is a type 5IF chassis there are VNO opportunities for anyone wanting to manage their own network of multiple sites in S.America/Caribbean.

iDirect
iDirect satellite broadband service area - Telstar 12 Ku band satellite.

Best regards, Eric.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2020 at 2:27pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

davidbentleywalker
★★★

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 10:21am  
Just a quick message to thank the people that have applied to become agents/resellers, although we have had a lot of enquiries regarding the service we are still looking for more to join!

Anyone who is willing to become a valued Bentley Walker Agent in South America please contact me at David@Bentleywalker.com

IP Logged

davidbentleywalker
★★★

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 2:54pm  
Additional information added!

IP Logged

davidbentleywalker
★★★

Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2012 at 4:13pm  
We also have KU-Band services on Eutelsat AB2. This now gives us KU-Band coverage over the entirety of South America

Please contact me for further information and special offers.

IP Logged

davidbentleywalker
★★★

Reply #5 - Apr 3rd, 2013 at 12:09pm  
AB2 Footprint can be found below!

Very happy to announce that in the coming months we will also be launching a HX NOC on the AB2 spot beam to add to the existing iDirect services

Contact me on david@bentleywalker.com for more information

IP Logged

Pages: 1