Advertisment: Broadband via satellite
Advertisment: Worldwide satellite services from Ground Control Company

www.satsig.net

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Wildblue/Hughes:Do you know good installers ?

(Read 3152 times)
Eric Johnston
★★★

Jun 22nd, 2010 at 5:05pm  
I am interested to know of small companies and individuals with a good local reputation for WildBlue and HughesNet VSAT installations.

Please contribute details below or email me eric@satsig.net with their details plus your story.

I am not interested in call centre or "We do all states" types of operation.

Best regards, Eric.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2010 at 9:47am by Eric Johnston »  

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 9:46am  
I've had one email response so far.  If you are an installer or are a customer who can recommend a Wildblue installer please say.

I need 10 words experience description, state and towns where working, contact details and picture of a typical installation/installer working/vehicle etc.

Best regards, Eric

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 11:17am  
I have over 30 years experience in SatCom and am considered a pioneer in VSAT technology having installed several hundred in the NE US.  I currently reside in the Denver area.  My training comes from the Air Force and have built several large ground stations including DirecTV in Castle Rock, CO.  I also have a very strong knowledge of Video Compression equipment and hold an FCC license.  I guess you could say I am extremely qualified.

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:03pm  
More to the point Tom. Since you didn't specify "several hundred" of what, do you hold a current installer certification from either HughesNet or Wildblue?

//greg//

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

Pages: 1