Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Nigeria Presales engineer required

(Read 6071 times)
Agor
★★

May 19th, 2011 at 9:18am  
We are looking for an experienced, competent candidate for a presales engineer position.  The person will be based in Nigeria, travelling in English speaking West Africa countries as needed.

Please send CV to jobs@skyvision.net.
Please mention in the subject "Nigeria Presales" .

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2011 at 7:36pm  
I presenlty work with the Nigerian Television Authority as a Transmission Engineer after undergoing training at the Television College Jos, Nigeria on Basic Television Broadcast and Engineering. I am presently in the satellite communication unit of NTA2 Lagos network centre, as a Satellite Transmission Engineer.
       My job entails NTA Network program Transmission, Monitoring of signal quality, Responsible for live transmissions: Transmissions from outside Nigeria is also in my domain, Responsible for setting up parameters for transmission, I give technical assistance and direction to remote stations, I manage NTA lease Satellite space segment on Intelsat satellite, I make use of Tandberg equipment for Encoding, Modulating, Multiplexing and Receiving of signal and spectrum Analyzer.
I will be best suited for this Job. You can reach me on my E-mail:amedu1@hotmail.co.uk

IP Logged

Pages: 1