Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VSAT Technicians - DRC and Brazaville

(Read 2163 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Feb 5th, 2012 at 1:41pm  
Hello ,
We are currently setting up a Field VSAT Team for a client to cover the east african operations out of Kinshasha .
Anyone lnterested in VSAT field work should send his details to
dazzyly@yahoo.co.uk .

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 3:06pm  
Following your message, we have teams already available in Nigeria and Kenya to assist your project. Please send request to info@sanstechnologiesltd.com to enable us address it.

Regards

Alade

IP Logged

Ibrahim
★★

Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 12:59pm  
Hello
- I have good experience in implementing and put into operation Private closed VSAT Networks starting from SCPC Point to Point (PTP) and Point to Multipoint (PMP) up to private Mini Hub solutions, also DAMA and TDMA solutions.
- Have very good experience in installing, configuring & troubleshooting VSAT earth stations.
- Have  good experience in using varies measure sets like spectrum analyzer, power meter, signal generator , frequency counter and Bit Error Rate Tester  to test outdoor and indoor equipments and space segment .
- I worked with many satellites like Arabsat (2B & Bard 4), Intelsat, Hotbird, Eutelsat (W1 & W3A), New Sky (Nss 7), Intel Sat 901 and ABS
- Have good knowledge about  IP addressing V4&V6 , IP Subnetting, IP routing, LAN switching , TCP/IP and OSI Networking Models, LAN ,MAN and WAN.
- I am from egypt, I work for Alkan Telecom.
If you want vsat technician , please call me at 002-0111-9506-003

IP Logged

Pages: 1