Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

iDirect iNFINITI service North America

(Read 4417 times)
gandyman
★★

Jun 10th, 2012 at 4:11pm  
I am looking for a provider with a month to month contract. Have a new system I would like to make sure is working before taking it to Afghanistan. Mobile XF-3 with an iDirect 3100 Modem. If there is a provider that does both North America and Afghanistan that would be better but I have not found one. I used SDN Global last time but have not gotten any replies from my emails and since this will be used mostly in a non phone environment online customer service is important. If I need to upgrade to the newer Evolution, that is not an issue.

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:00pm  

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

gandyman
★★

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:15pm  
I have already looked there and contacted all those. No one does a month to month contract or just do not answer emails. Was hoping someone would be able to provide both Stateside service then service while deployed.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:08am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

A.Walker
★★★

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:19pm  
Dear Gents

The 3100 is old technology ,.we have a Network on T12 covering Newyork area and we have a complete Network covering Afghan , if you sign up with us I can provide a free modem new Evolution X1 , if you would like to know more just email me back

Anthony@bentleywalker.com

IP Logged

gandyman
★★

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:37pm  
Yea T12 is what I used last time with SDN. I am now in the Middle of TX and no go for T12. I have no issue upgrading modem just do not want to unless I have to. I just want to make sure everything is working good before we leave.

IP Logged

Pages: 1