Advertisment: Broadband via satellite
Advertisment: Worldwide satellite services from Ground Control Company

www.satsig.net

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Bentley Walker Freedomsat, now in Libya!

(Read 7312 times)
davidbentleywalker
★★★

Oct 29th, 2012 at 9:18am  
We are very happy to announce that the KA-Band Freedomsat is now available over ALL of Libya. An exclusive beam has been steered, allowing us to offer the same high speed KA-Band service available in the Middle East, over the entirety of Libya!  

We have a huge range of packages available from Consumer to Corporate using a 74-98cm dish system, and can offer services on both the iDirect Evolution range and the Hughes HX90.  

We have excellent management tools available, great hardware discounts and trade pricing, if you are interested in reselling our service please contact me immediately at david@bentleywalker.com or alternatively our Sales Team at sales@bentleywalker.com and we will be very happy to assist!
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2012 at 9:19am by davidbentleywalker »  
IP Logged

@Almarasy
★★

Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2012 at 9:20pm  
Good Timing hopefully, let's do some business.
I have emailed you already just need some details like Antenna Size, foot print, packages, max speed, Network Management tools.

hopefully there is still a place for deal.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2012 at 3:08pm by Admin1 »  

email: info@almarasy.com
WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2012 at 2:04pm  
I've made up a new dish pointing web page for this steerable Hylas-2 Ka band spot beam for the Freedomsat Tunisia/Libya area service.  Note it extends to Sardinia, Southern Italy and the South West Greek islands. Its good for iDirect or HX90 technology from Bentley Walker.

Click on this image above to make the calculator work.  A blue line shows where to point the dish once you have centered the map on your house and enlarged the scale.
Hope it works OK !!

Best regards, Eric.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2012 at 8:36am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

dirkovision
★★

BG ,NL, LYB, CY, RS, HU,
Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2012 at 6:39am  
To whom it may concern..
There are what we call 'sharks' around, promising big fat Governmental contracts.

We did some checking..:
Be aware and do NOT provide any sensitive and/or confidential details about your company even if you get promises for big fat contracts from 'close friends' of the new elected president..

Check scamwarners always first if the name of the person may ring a bell somewhere..

For more info: Intellitrade Kft (Mediaservices) dirko
dirko
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2012 at 8:35am by Admin1 »  

24/7/365 multilingual helpdesk
IP Logged

davidbentleywalker
★★★

Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 2:51pm  
We have now launched a new HN9200 NOC on our Hylas 2 Libya service.

This means that we can now offer services using the Hughes HX90, Hughes HN9200 and iDirect Evolution X1 & X3.

The HN9200 is an excellent consumer end system opening a new market for customers requiring extremely low cost equipment!

IP Logged

dirkovision
★★

BG ,NL, LYB, CY, RS, HU,
Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2012 at 4:18pm  
The rumour spreads that Skylogic beam 83 (originally beam 80 over Benghazi, Lybia) is going to re-align back over that area.
Beam 83, the only steerable antenna is covering Azerbeidjan, partially Iran and Iraq (Kurdistan).
Would that not be capacity overkill ?

Or is there 'more' behind this plan ?

---
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2012 at 9:18pm by Admin1 »  

24/7/365 multilingual helpdesk
IP Logged

Admin1
YaBB Admin
★★★★★

Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2012 at 9:42pm  
This thread is to do with BW Freedomsat service for Libya (and nearby) using Hylas 2 satellite at 31 East orbit position, with the Hylas 2 steerable spot beam aimed at Libya. Technology: Hughes HX90, Hughes HN9200 and iDirect Evolution X1 & X3.  

The Skylogic Tooway service is on KA-SAT at 9 East orbit position.  As far as I am aware KA-SAT has a fixed spot beam #80 pointed at Benghazi and a fixed spot beam #83 pointed at N. Iraq, N Iran and Azerbaijan.  For some time beam #80 has not been available for general public use, as I believe that the entire beam #80 capacity was leased to some organisation. Maybe that lease is coming to an end.
I think Bentley Walker will be the first to know.

I don't think KA-SAT has any steerable beams.

Hylas 2 has one steerable spot beam, see:
https://www.satsig.net/hylas/hylas-2-libya-beam-dish-pointing.htm
This page calculates and draws the beam contours on the fly, centered at 30.5N 17E.

Best regards, Eric
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2012 at 10:38am by Admin1 »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1