Home page of Satellite Internet and Information

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite Internet Forum : Home Page          
Pages: 1

Failed to Find Eurobird 2 @ 26E

(Read 1640 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Jan 20th, 2007 at 5:36pm  
Hi
I was pointing to NSS6 with my 100cm Ku-Band offset dish at my location. Now I wanted to point to Eurobird 2 @ 26E. I had calculated the azimuth and elevation with the calculators available in net according to my location longitude + latitude.

But all are in vain. As I do not any equipment to track a satellite, I failed to track the above.

Any help to locate the above.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2007 at 8:59pm  
Until you get more specific about your location than @yahoo.com, I don't think you'll get much help here.

Did you try the SatSig calculator? You can find a link to it on the SatSig homepage

//greg//

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2007 at 1:19pm  
pls check the required LNB moudle and the correct polorising angal ..

other thing that u have always to use a monitoring device with u .. cuz u cant just have the azuimuth and evelation angel and say that u r done .. 

and off course u can use a normal satillite TV reciever with TV and u have to look on the

www.flysat.com

to see what is the downlinks u can point for ..

IP Logged

Pages: 1