Home page of Satellite Internet and Information

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite Internet Forum : Home Page          
Pages: 1

Setting up Cable Internet service in Islamabad

(Read 3336 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Feb 9th, 2007 at 3:41am  
Hi,
I am from Pakistan (Islamabad). I want to setup a really good  internet service in the area (to be provided by WLAN). I hope to have around 30 computers connected to each server and each server using one Satellite link . I would like to know service tariff for:

One way for both 512KBps and 1024KBps Downlink (Unlimited Data Volume per month)

Any LDI license holder here that can provide Two-way service for both 512KBps and 1024KBps  Downlink and 256 Uplink (Unlimited Data Volume per month).

I can expect that a home user would like to pay me from 500 Rs to 700 Rs for the good service so I will definately go for the service that will still be profitable .

Kindly see that currently different local internet cable service providers are using a Know Satellite service provider and end users can download unlimited volume of data in a monthly bill. Users can't be restricted from unlimited downloads if they desire so. So please mention your tariff for unlimited volume.

2- Approximate hardware cost.

3- Different packages if any giving different speed for different hours of the day to good customer satisfaction.

Best regards.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2007 at 3:49pm  
we are glad serving Pakistan, please contact us for more information.

Thank you,

Discovery Global Team

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2007 at 6:59pm  
Total hardware cost will be within Rs. 15000/- ( dish , DVB CARD and LNB )

512 Kbps 1 way downlink for Rs. 24,000/- per month... just make sure that you take a minimum of 128 Kbps uplink only account from a dsl operator or a good ISP.

1 Mbps downlink for Rs. 45,000/- per month... just make sure that you take a minimum of 256 Kbps uplink only account from a dsl operator or a good ISP.

I guarantee u excellent quality. Call me if interested or write to me:

Regards
Asad
0300-2000-956
asadk2@hotmail.com

Quote:
Hi,
I am from Pakistan (Islamabad). I want to setup a really good  internet service in the area (to be provided by WLAN). I hope to have around 30 computers connected to each server and each server using one Satellite link . I would like to know service tariff for:

One way for both 512KBps and 1024KBps Downlink (Unlimited Data Volume per month)

Any LDI license holder here that can provide Two-way service for both 512KBps and 1024KBps  Downlink and 256 Uplink (Unlimited Data Volume per month).

I can expect that a home user would like to pay me from 500 Rs to 700 Rs for the good service so I will definately go for the service that will still be profitable .

Kindly see that currently different local internet cable service providers are using a Know Satellite service provider and end users can download unlimited volume of data in a monthly bill. Users can't be restricted from unlimited downloads if they desire so. So please mention your tariff for unlimited volume.

2- Approximate hardware cost.

3- Different packages if any giving different speed for different hours of the day to good customer satisfaction.

Best regards.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2007 at 6:59pm  
Total hardware cost will be within Rs. 15000/- ( dish , DVB CARD and LNB )
512 Kbps 1 way downlink for Rs. 24,000/- per month... just make sure that you take a minimum of 128 Kbps uplink only account from a dsl operator or a good ISP.

1 Mbps downlink for Rs. 45,000/- per month... just make sure that you take a minimum of 256 Kbps uplink only account from a dsl operator or a good ISP.

I guarantee u excellent quality. Call me if interested or write to me:

Regards
Asad
0300-2000-956
asadk2@hotmail.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1