Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. If you are showing as 'Guest', please register at the bottom of this home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

LinkStar ViaSat

(Read 2770 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Apr 16th, 2008 at 8:17pm  
I and a few of my fellow soldiers purchased a ViaSat with an Andrew 90cm SMC Antenna System from the unit we replaced.  We are tying to find a service provider in our area. We are stationed at Q-West Base Complex.  I beleive there is one provider in our area but we here that they want 3 months in advance and only takes cash.  If your in this area you know that cash is limited and we can only withdraw a max of 200 a month.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 1:13am  
Good Afternoon Toolman,

I would suggest going with Bentley Walker, they are very flexible and have a variety of packages to choose from.  I have worked with them for two deployments now and never had a problem with them.  The only problem I see you having is the dish you have is a little small.  If you feel you want to go with Bentley Walker I would get in contact with Carl his E mail address is carl@bentleywalker.com he will be able to help you with anything you need.

Good luck,
Joseph Leicht

IP Logged

Pages: 1