Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. If you are showing as 'Guest', please register at the bottom of this home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Looking for VSAT installers: NO Reselling

(Read 7449 times)
Proactive
Ex Member

Apr 15th, 2008 at 9:23pm  
We are currently looking for companies that can do VSAT installs throughout the 50 USA States. We have a requirement for Installation and Maintenance on many systems throughout the 50 states. If you would be interested you must have a DUNN's number and be able to perform to our standards.

Please email if interested with state, DUNNs and little about your company.

www.proactivecommo.com
or email

Thanks
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2008 at 11:48am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Tagor Muda Dalimunthe
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2008 at 2:17am  
Dear Proactive Comm

I have visited your website, do you the customer in  Indonesia or arround ? we are currently stay Indonesia, may be we can support your VSAT operation specially in installation, maintenance & trouble shooting, and integration too

Best Regards
Tagor Muda

IP Logged

satellitegear.la
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 4th, 2009 at 5:15am  
I have an installation company in Mexico, we cover all the north so we can help with border states, CA, TX, AZ, NM, FL, but I have to ask with my partner if all the crew has DUNN`s #services.

Let me know if there is a chance to get a good deal for all

Regards

IP Logged

skyv
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 11th, 2009 at 4:34am  
Hello,we located in Illinois doing VSAT  about 7 year.Please contact via email  for more info.
Picture of our installs can be provided upon request.

IP Logged

Pages: 1