Happy Christmas to you all.
Satellite Internet home page

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

SATELLITE INTERNET FOR THE CUBAN PEOPLE

(Read 3047 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Mar 1st, 2009 at 12:04am  
HI EVERYBODY :
ALMOST EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE CUBAN CASTRO┤S DICTATORSHIP AND THE LIMITATIONS THAT ARE IN CUBA TO HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET.
MILLIONS OF CUBANS ARE LIVING OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT A GOOD WAY TO HAVE SATELLITE INTERNET ACCESS FROM CUBA FOR OUR PEOPLE THERE, WE NEED TO HAVE AN SMALL HARDWARE (NOT THE DISH) TO PUT INSIDE THE COUNTRY USING NOT REGULAR WAYS AND THE BEST MONTHLY FEES THAT WE CAN HAVE TO INCREASE THE PEOPLE ABROAD OF CUBA THAT CAN PAY FOR THE SERVICE FOR THEIR FAMILY AND INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN CUBA RECEIVING THE "REAL" INFORMATION THAT THE CUBAN GOVERNMENT PROHIBITS TO OUR PEOPLE FOR 50 YEARS.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY E-MAIL gener200844@yahoo.ca

ALL MY BEST REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU.

TOMMY

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 6:52pm  
Hello Tommy,

I've sent you an introduction email and my contact info. áPlease don't hesitate to contact me for a solution.

Saludos,

Carl Moreno
Satellite Communication Systems, Inc.
Hampton, VA
757-723-0835
carl@sat-tel.com
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2014 at 10:37am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1