Home page of Satellite Internet and Information

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite Internet Forum : Home Page          
Pages: 1

Installer needed in IRAQ

(Read 2696 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Jul 3rd, 2009 at 9:32am  
Need local Installer in BADGAD for 2.4m antenna - Comtech 570L modem / after installation potentially we could agree on a maintenance contract. We don't need any bandwidth/ service. Thank you

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2009 at 11:34am  
Hello - We have local installers in Iraq, please mail me all details including the site location. Thank you - nicksteen@logcs.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2009 at 8:52pm  
hello
you will get installer of satillite internet in baghdad,for quick service and has ability to travel american bases
contact allbasha@gmail.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2009 at 3:31pm  
I'm also looking for someone in Iraq.  I need someone near Camp Taji to help troubleshoot a system from Bentley-Walker.  I'm looking for someone who already has access to Taji.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 9:49pm  
Hello Dear
I have instller in all places  in  Iraq  I have  more than  30  instller  work  with  our company  if  you  are  need any  services you can  contact  us on   email 
bd_lv@yahoo.com
kaizume1@hotmail.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1