Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Recent Tooway issues solved

(Read 2083 times)
A.Walker
★★★

Aug 14th, 2009 at 11:31am  
Bentley walker are pleased to report that Skylogic have made some marked changes to the Network and feedback has been much more positive , all clients have reported that the system are performing much better .

IP Logged

Sean_Williams
★★

Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 8:28am  
This of course is good news, but I feel credit should be given where it is due and that must largely be given to Welshbarn who has been struggling valiantly against the completely unresponsive and disinterested support service on offer at BW.
For two months she has been repeatedly calling up support tickets and re-activating them every time they are ignored or closed.
As we have all discovered, this gets us nowhere so finally, as a last resort before taking a shotgun to the Tooway dish, Welshbarn took the complaints to the top whereupon Anthony Walker has involved himself completely and between them they appear to have goaded SkyLogic into not only acknowledging there is a problem with the system but actually doing something about it!
Well done both of you.

However, I wouldn't go as far as to say the problems are all solved as while the download speed is now always good under test, the uplink is very slow - repeated tests are never above 0.22 and go as low as 0.06, which is simply unacceptable.
Before the major speed improvement switch back in June / July, upload was generally around the 0.32 / 0.36 mark.
I would like to assume this performance issue is still being actively addressed by BW and SkyLogic?

IP Logged

Pages: 1