Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

iDirect Service Wanted

(Read 2017 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Apr 3rd, 2010 at 11:22am  
Hi,

We urgently need iDirect 3100 Ku-band service in southern Africa. Preferably on W3A landing in Europe or the USA but will consider other options. Please assist.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 7:29pm  
Hi,
How many sites do you want to connect ? In which countries ? What size of bandwidth ?

I have teleport offers i can suggest in Europe (Germany for X3 Idirect Evolution on telstar 11 ) or in Canada and USA (Intelsat 905 for Infinity modems Idirect 3100).

Tell us what you want and we will be happy to offer you affordable prices and very reliable service.

Seraphin EDOU
tel (241)06030363

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 2:45pm  
Can you offer a more detailed location of Southern Africa?  We have some options but the exact location will affect the satellite as well as the price.  What does the network consist of?  # of PCs, VoIP, webcams etc.  We build each solution specifically based on the network needs so as much information as you can provide, the most accurately we can offer potential solutions.  Please feel free to contact me directly.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2010 at 8:53am  
If you are still interested then email me at:

marketing@crescentae.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 7:40am  
I can offer you iDirect service on NSS12, email me at sales@crescentae.com so we can discuss.

IP Logged

Pages: 1