Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. If you are showing as 'Guest', please register at the bottom of this home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Space Segment and Internet Bandwidth via Satellite

(Read 2583 times)
Naim
Ex Member

May 1st, 2010 at 6:08am  
We do have the following services for both short term and long term contract

1. Space Segment C and Ext C band

2. Internet Bandwidth via VSAT - SCPC service, C and Ext C band.

3. One way Internet Downlink in Ku Band in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan

You can directly contact me at mfnaim@adatanet.net and mfnaim@gmail.com, my contact number is + 65 9642 2797

Regards

Naim

IP Logged

Eric Johnston

Personal text from Profile,
Options, Top line

Reply #1 - May 1st, 2010 at 11:09am  
Do you actually own and operate a teleport anywhere ?

I am sceptical of 'advert' postings like this that suddenly say they offer everything, but with no specfic details of anything.  Your website suggests that you may just be a reseller agent for a number of actual service providers.  Is this correct?  If so please remove your posting.

I prefer that forum visitors go direct to actual service providers who own teleports, operate and install equipment themselves.

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

Tagor Muda Dalimunthe
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 2:31am  
Mr Naim, are you work for  Teleport operator company ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1