Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

NSS-12  C-band -Ku-Band For Africa all Users

(Read 4692 times)
Space
Ex Member

May 6th, 2010 at 7:42am  
Dear All,

We are happy to introduce to you NSS12- C band service, working on iDirect Evolution X3 all over Africa. This is a new service working under the new satellite NSS12 launched a few months ago. With its strong power and good coverage, we are able to work with minimum antenna size of 1.8m / 5W BUC and PLL LNB  (Standard equipment) anywhere in Africa.

Nss12 is located 57 degrees East and the satellite is owned by New Skies. With our hub based in IABG, Ottobrun - Germany, we are able to give you very reliable connection to the internet, with the back end fibre backup services.

Kindly feel free to contact our sales team for a free 24 hour test and internet service on the new iDirect platform, Evolution X3.

Sales@Space.co.ke or signal@space.co.ke
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2010 at 2:32pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Malachy
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 13th, 2010 at 2:20pm  
Send Ku service pricing to maatabroadband@gmail.com. for either platform iDirect X3 or infinity?

IP Logged

tunde300us
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2010 at 4:30pm  
Can u pls send the bandwidth pricing to me too tunde300us@gmail.com

IP Logged

Space
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:37pm  
All going on well.

More and more customers  joining our  Network on  Nss-12  Ku-band and C-band

Signal@space.co.ke

IP Logged

chekoua
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 12:04am  
Dear

please kindly send me more details  fwansi@gmail.com

IP Logged

Sezinho
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2011 at 2:06pm  
I have Sat3Play tool kit,does your system support this kind of equipment?Can you please send me all bandwidth prices Ahmedjea@gmail.com

IP Logged

africa-vsats
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2011 at 8:22am  
Hi Ahmed,

The sat3play  is not supported by iDirect  network , however we  have our sat3play platform coming up  in November.

We  will also send you the  price for our idirect Platform for both  Ku-band and  C-band .

Space

IP Logged