Home page of Satellite Internet and Information

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite Internet Forum : Home Page          
Pages: 1

Re: vsat equipment for sale: Basra, Iraq

(Read 1298 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Jun 25th, 2010 at 3:32pm  
Located in Iraq on COB Basrah.  VSAT System has been in use for a little over month and I am pleased with it and the Internet speeds.  If I do not sell, I will take it and use it the next time around.  Currently have a 1MB/256 Unlimited internet package.  Selling complete system.  Also have a wireless router connected to the Hughes Modem I use as a QoS monitor.  Comes with EVERYTHING needed to continue service, even the home-made steel stand I had made that keeps the dish from blowing over in a sandstorm.  I am looking to sell at the end of July or maybe the first week of August or sooner.  It would depend when you wanted it.
HUGHES HX50 Modem
Dish w/LNB and BUC
Cable
Dish Stand
Hughes HX50 Modem
Linksys Wireless Router
Multiple Ethernet Switch Boxes-(three 5-port and two 8-port)
And whatever else is it comes with that I cannot remember right now.

e-mail  johncr010@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2010 at 10:51am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1