Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

Help me please!!!!!!!!

(Read 1519 times)
Jwoo52
Ex Member

Aug 25th, 2011 at 6:19am  
I am located at FOB Mehtarlam In Afghanistan. I have a bentley walker Satalite the 1.2m 1135 one I have tried my hardest to get this thing set up. I am trying to hit W-7 and no luck. I have my az right the Pol is correct and my angle is good. I had a sat finder it didn't work. I have used a spec annalizer and no luck. We have the recieve freq and tried using that in the Spec A no luck. I had a Professional look at it before he went on leave and he had no luck. We have spent 2 weeks working this issue and still no luck.

IP Logged

Gary-BW
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2011 at 9:15am  
Good Morning Sir,
Have you made any further progress with the installation? If not; did you manage to get in touch with a local installer from the list that the sale team provided? Also; are you able to send photographs to me (gary@bentleywalker.com) of the dish installation (feed assembly and line of sight)? If you could also confirm the P/N number of your receive LNB.

Thank you in advance

IP Logged