Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

Birdog meter

(Read 2014 times)
boxers_are_best
Ex Member

Sep 20th, 2011 at 8:19pm  
Hi, I want to use my Birdog USB plus meter to align my dish to the new (ish ) KA SAT .  Q1 How do I differentiate between KA sat and the older Eurobird 9a when aligning the dish as they are on exactly the same E and A or will my new system automatically detect what it needs? Q2 As KA SAT uses spot beams which uses neither V or H polarisation which should I set the meter at?

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2011 at 9:36pm  
Quote:
Hi, I want to use my Birdog USB plus meter to align my dish to the new (ish ) KA SAT .  Q1 How do I differentiate between KA sat and the older Eurobird 9a when aligning the dish as they are on exactly the same E and A or will my new system automatically detect what it needs? Q2 As KA SAT uses spot beams which uses neither V or H polarisation which should I set the meter at?

Follow the installation instruction of the Tooway KA-SAT Install Video step-by-step.

You don't need a meter, Tooway has an build-in tool.

Instruction video Tooway KA-SAT click here

Instruction manual Tooway KA-SAT click here

... If you want us to call you for more info click here for our free call back service.
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2011 at 7:16pm by N/A »  

IP Logged