Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. If you are showing as 'Guest', please register at the bottom of this home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Hylas-2 service for the Middle East and Africa.

(Read 1996 times)
europe-satellite.com
Ex Member

Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:21pm  
Avanti new Hylas-2 beam covering Europe, the Middle East (including Afghanistan & Iraq) and Africa (Egypt) from the second quarter 2012

HYLAS 2 will launch in 2012 and uses the latest Ka-band technology to deliver high speed, low cost two-way data communications. Deploying 24 fixed beams and one steer-able beam, HYLAS 2 provides customers with the flexibility to address current and future markets across Europe, the Middle East (including Afghanistan & Iraq) and Africa.

Resellers and Installers Wanted in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa.

El Molino Systems S.L. (europe-satellite.com) is looking for resellers / installers
to sell and install Avanti - HYLAS systems in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

More info about Hylas systems click here. or visit www.hylas-2.com

Please reply by EMAIL ONLY click here.
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2011 at 11:37am by N/A »  

IP Logged

mamberhanu
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 3:44pm  
Extensive VSAT satellite experience. 

Starting from Sep 2003 up to present I am working in Ethiopian Telecommunication Corporation (ETC),
  Addis Ababa. I have worked as a maintenance technical staff at Satellite Division on a Broadband Network
  (which provides and supports Data connectivity, video conferencing, IP Telephony, and 
Internet services with all integrated in one, based on satellite backbone), on the areas 
of high-level satellite and terrestrial based broadband communication systems. 
  I acquired also enough knowledge and experience of High level Cisco Networking, 
with CCNA certification. Besides these technical knowledge I have dependable 
communication and management skill, which I profited my company when I am working on 
the broadband VSAT WoredaNet project (Which was aimed to provide a broadband service for 
more than 550 Woredas of the country), and presently I am working as a Broadband Satellite
  Network Project Coordinator. 

I have installed VSAT in Djibouti,Zambia,Burkina faso,Kenya,Tanzania,Uganda,Ethiopia.

Services that I provide are listed below:

•Site survey for VSAT varies sizes , with RFI kit,Spectrum 0yzer and all necessary tools.      

•Installation and commissioning both for non-penetrating Mount and penetrating Mount- VSAT varies sizes.

•Field maintenance and Preventive maintenance for the above services.

•I am fully equipped with all necessary test and measuring equipments.

Berhanu Mamuye G/Tsadike
Tel. Mobile: (+251-911)500552
                    +251910706360                                                             
       Home: (+251-116)454775
E-mail: mamberhanu@gmail.com
P.O.Box: 101856
Addis Ababa

IP Logged

Pages: 1