Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

KHEKONYA TELECOMS SOLUTIONS LTD

(Read 2127 times)
evans ogao
Ex Member

Nov 10th, 2011 at 9:04am  
It's among the VSAT companies that do installations in the whole of Africa; try us for the services. For more information http://khekonyatelecomssolutions.kbo.co.ke,
We are looking to do business with you.

IP Logged

mamberhanu
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 11:22am  
If you want VSAT installer for Ethiopia and East Africa

With Extensive VSAT satellite experience I am here for you.

Starting from Sep 2003 up to present I am working in Ethiopian Telecommunication Corporation (ETC), Addis Ababa. I have worked as a maintenance technical staff at Satellite Division on a Broadband Network (which provides and supports Data connectivity, video conferencing, IP Telephony, and Internet services with all integrated in one, based on satellite backbone), on the areas of high-level satellite and terrestrial based broadband communication systems.
I acquired also enough knowledge and experience of High level Cisco Networking, with CCNA certification. Besides these technical knowledge I have dependable communication and management skill, which I profited my company when I am working on the broadband VSAT WoredaNet project (Which was aimed to provide a broadband service for more than 550 Woredas of the country), and presently I am working as a Broadband Satellite Network Project Coordinator.

I have installed VSAT in Djbouti, Zambia, Burkinafaso, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia.

Services that I provide are listed below:

•Site survey for VSAT varies sizes , with RFI kit, Spectrum analyzer and all necessary tools.

•Installation and commissioning both for non-penetrating Mount and penetrating Mount- VSAT varies sizes.

•Field maintenance and Preventive maintenance for the above services.

•I am fully equipped with all necessary test and measuring equipments.

Berhanu Mamuye G/Tsadike
Tel. Mobile: (251-911)500552
      Home: (251-116)454775
E-mail: mamberhanu@gmail.com
Skype Id bereye  
P.O.Box: 101856  Addis Ababa
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2011 at 4:55pm by Eric Johnston »  

IP Logged

DAB42
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 4th, 2012 at 11:50am  
As we have been expanding our network across Africa from Nigeria to South Sudan we are looking for qualified resellers /installers for more information please contact david@juch-tech.com
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2012 at 2:17pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged