Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

HX 50 Telnet

(Read 2967 times)
akki
★★

Jun 25th, 2012 at 4:55pm  
Dear Eric

one of my terminal does not showing modulation option in GUI of manual configs , Kindly can we change the modulation from telnet please let me know.

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2012 at 6:25pm  
If the modulation option box is simply absent from the manual commissioning screen it suggests you have a new version of the system software. Maybe it is no longer necessary to manually pre-set the modulation option. Check with your service provider.

If the modulation option box exists but you are unable to enter, alter or save altered content, then contact your service provider. They may suggest a reset to factory default, followed by entry of all parameters again on the screen.  This reset procedure has been successfully applied to modems which have exhibited "parameter stuck" symptom.

Check also that you have applied the correct sbc.cfg file, if told to do so.  The sbc.cfg file makes the text of the pull down menu options list for the LNB type and does other things also.

Maybe someone else can please advise here about telnet commands.

Best regards, Eric

IP Logged

kyra
★★

Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2012 at 12:44pm  
Dear Akki

as per info i heard and experienced, the new hx 50 software right come with new intelligent to detect modulation based on BUC type..

IP Logged

Pages: 1