Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY AND CLOSED FOR CHANGES Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

Tooway speed issue. Beam 1 Spain south

(Read 3563 times)
Hipolito Gonzalez
Ex Member

Tooway speed issue. Beam 1 Spain south
Sep 29th, 2013 at 6:12pm

Now is my time, very very slow speed since yesterday. About 2 or 3 Mbps. Upload speed is very high but download is not good. All time the same speed

IP Logged

pladecalvo
Ex Member

Re: Tooway speed issue. Beam 1 Spain south
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2013 at 6:35am

Haven't noticed any difference here in Valencia. It still as slow as it always is! LOL!

IP Logged

Hipolito Gonzalez
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2013 at 10:56am

After one day, slow, my speed return to be fast. 21 Mbps Smiley

Valencia now is in the border of the easter beam covering Spain, you are in the border...... Baleares is now off service with Tooway. In your area now you need a bigger antenna.

IP Logged

pladecalvo
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 9:46pm

Haven't noticed any difference. Things are as they always have been. Can you explain a little more what you mean about the dish?

IP Logged

Hipolito Gonzalez
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:33pm

The east mainland Spain is in the beam border. Baleares ismout the beam. For the east Spain I recommended a bigger dish but is expensive.

IP Logged

pladecalvo
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2013 at 11:20am

That's odd! I really haven't noticed any difference here. It's no slower that it has always been. I won't bother with a new dish though. If I start getting problems I'll go onto the Wi-fi we have around here now.

IP Logged