Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Yhclick from Sky stream

(Read 2792 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

May 8th, 2014 at 7:57am  
Dear Member,

We are Proud to announce that Sky Stream is became the new International Service provider after the succes of the LSP in UAE, we are seeking for a new resellers in IRAQ south Sudan, Afghanistan and Pakistan,

We have a new promotion to give a free Kit for one month subscription, on Home or business Plan, please don't hesitate to contact me on my Email

Toufik.hadjoudj@sky-stream.com

Best Regards

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 13th, 2014 at 6:42am  
Dear Members,

We have a new promotion for Free hardware, get the hardware free for subscription on Business packages for one month subscription, or half of the hardware price for home packages for 3 month subscription

For more details contact me on toufik.hadjoudj@sky-stream.com

IP Logged

Admin1
YaBB Administrator

Personal text from: Profile,
Options, Top line

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2014 at 8:46am  
Satellite used and orbit location ?
Coverage maps please ?
Frequency bands ?
Customer equipment details, dish size, LNB, BUC power ?
Photos of typical customer installations ?
Indoor equipment details, Hughes, Gilat etc ??
NOC, teleport hub, photos perhaps ?

All the above would make this more educational.
Uninformative adverts are liable to be deleted as spam.

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2014 at 3:55am  
Two different topics joined together. Please avoid creating multiple topics solely for advertisement/visibility purposes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1