Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

AMOS 5 satellite STATUS : LOST CONTACT 21 Nov 2015

(Read 996 times)
A.Walker
Ex Member

Nov 21st, 2015 at 9:28pm  
Today early this morning AMOS 5  C band Satellite appears to have lost contact with the Teleport Command and control, the latest I have managed to find out is that the operator Spacecom is trying hard to recover the Satellite .

If by tomorrow afternoon there is no good news we have to start planning to relocate our services and here at Bentley Walker we have a back up plan to start broadcasting over Africa so if you are in need of service whether it is a VNO or Shared service or any other needs please do not hesitate to contact me in mean time we hope that a miracle happens and AMOS 5 a can be recovered

anthony@bentleywalker.com
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2015 at 7:00pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

A.Walker
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 8:19pm  
We are now fully up on E8WB with fantastic signals and power , service looks really good and elevation is excellent for all of Africa with South America thrown in as well for more information contact me

Anthony@bentleywalker.com
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2015 at 7:00pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Admin1
YaBB Administrator

Personal text from: Profile,
Options, Top line

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2015 at 9:52am  
I think this is the C band coverage for Eutelsat 8 West B, replacing the lost AMOS 5 satellite.

Best regards, Eric
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2015 at 7:01pm by Admin1 »  
IP Logged