Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Who is the best?

(Read 4598 times)
Michael Gnadt

Feb 18th, 2006 at 4:14pm  
I live in Mississippi and I will never get cable or DSL.
I've done some research on the web about Dway and all I've seen is horror stories.

Can anyone tell me the the best, most reliable service available?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

IP Logged

jeff hedden

Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2006 at 4:21pm  
Wild Blue / SkyVista/ prefer SkyVista

IP Logged

sky101

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 9:44pm  
You want to look into a satellite Internet service that doesn't have a saturated network, reduces weather interference, and can provide the speeds they offer. Typically satellite ISPs use television broadcast for thier signals, however there is a satellite ISP that uses a true-IP based communication, Skycasters. They also have a system that can regulate itself in response to atmospheric conditions, and they can guarantee 90% of the speed 90% of the time. They can be a bit pricey, however you are going to get high quality service. Take a min and check them out. www.skycasters.com. Contact a sales rep to get more info 800-268-8653 ext 140
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2006 at 2:33pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2006 at 8:47pm  
I live in Central California and I use Ground Control.  They have fast customer service. (I only had to call once for an email question).  My service is great just as promised.  

I pay for one of the higher packages 129 month but they have lower ones if that is what you can afford.  They have a couple different product lines too depending on what you need your connection to do.  Their website is https://www.groundcontrol.com/

Hopes this helps wxw
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2006 at 2:32pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2006 at 1:05am  
SkyFX - - www.skyfx.us  The best service I have found for the buck.  For only 40 bucks a month Sky FX offers 500 KBps + and very low installation fees when compared with Direcway or any of the others! Nothing but satisfaction
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2006 at 1:39pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1