Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

USA - NSS 6 for DD India Channels via Fortec Ultra

(Read 6916 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Aug 15th, 2006 at 5:52pm  
I have a Fortec Ultra FTA receiver and I have dish network LNB's and Receiver. I want to use this to View NSS 6 - FTA channels to view Indian FTA (DD - Doordarshan) channels.

These channels are broadcast via NSS 6 Sattelite.

How can I make it happen? Do I need a new bin? Change Dish where its pointing to? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2006 at 11:55pm  
You posted this to the Americas segement of the forum. There is no location in the Americas that has mutual visibility with NSS6. Only those living in the footprint have this potential capability

Would you like me to move this question to https://www.satsig.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=ivsat-asia ?

//greg//
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:21pm by Admin1 »  

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2006 at 10:55pm  
Thanks Greg,
I live in US and if there is no visibility to NSS6 then is there some other satellite which carries those feeds visible to US. I'm sure that Direct TV folks have visibility to those channels also I was told that some Pansat folks were able to view it in US.

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2006 at 11:56pm  
Well, you're addressing your satellite television question to a satellite internet forum, so not sure how much help we can be. There's a Google box in the upper right corner of the page that might help. AsiaNet USA might be someplace to start as well.

//greg//

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

Pages: 1