Advertisment: Broadband via satellite
Advertisment: Worldwide satellite services from Ground Control Company

www.satsig.net

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Can anyone provide me with good internet in Spain?

(Read 5853 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Sep 12th, 2006 at 12:57am  
Hi,

We just moved to spain and now we need to be set up with a internet connection. We can't get a landline so we are thinking about a satellite connection.

We used to live in Sweden where we had a 24mbit ADSL connection and we are now hoping to get at least something in Spain that FEELS fast. What are our options?

The connection must be "always on" and preferably have a unlimited download/upload bytes quota and be some how affordable. I hope it exists because I don't want to go back to old 56k modems again Wink

Anyone that can point me into the right direction, any advices or perhaps some prices?

Thanks in advanced!

IP Logged

pgannon
★★★

Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 9:31pm  
Hello Andy,

I just emailed you with a list of questions regarding your requirements. 

Pat

IP Logged

ethnetuk
★★

cambridge uk
Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2006 at 10:48am  
we have resellers in Spain. Please visit our website www.ethnetuk.com
or call us to discuss on  0044 (0)1763 250418
Kind regards
Jacquie

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 10:46pm  
Just call/email us and all your problems are solved within 48 hours !!!! www.elmolinosystems.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2006 at 5:32pm  
We can provide reliable 2-way satellite broadband connections across Spain.

Please visit our website, www.bluestarinternet.net, for details of our packages including unlimited download deals.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2006 at 2:34pm  
Hi Andy,

I am a new member - just been finally blown out by Telefonica after waiting over 2 years - their engineer said that our signal was not strong enough for a radio phone.  I, like you now need to look at a satellite connection - have you made a decision yet on who to use? if yes, who and why?
Hope you dont mind me picking your brains!

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 3rd, 2006 at 11:50pm  
Quote:
Hi Andy,

I am a new member - just been finally blown out by Telefonica after waiting over 2 years - their engineer said that our signal was not strong enough for a radio phone.  I, like you now need to look at a satellite connection - have you made a decision yet on who to use? if yes, who and why?
Hope you dont mind me picking your brains!

Hi Wendy and Andy having been in the same situation that you are in and after having purchased one of these rather expensive systems. All I can recommend is rather than hand over your hard earned cash I would move house to an area where phones are available..I am being very very serious it would work out less money to
payextortionate estate agents fees and all the others involved in buying a house I had the choice of buying one of these systems or move house and I chose to buy. I wish I had moved. After many years of harrassing telefonica I got a precious phone line however I realise you may not be as lucky as me. seriously consider moving.If not check the system you buy thoroughly ask to use it for a month trial period before you buy see if it works to your satisfaction. If the company you choose are confident it will work they shouldnt mind you trying it out for your needs before you part with so much cash...i think though they will not do this but you need a month for a reason. A few days or even weeks if you are lucky will not show the true  picture it took me just one month to discover an awful lot websites and sales people dont tell you.

I cannot and I am not speakng about  the companies that have posted above as I didn't buy from them. All i can say is ask too many uncomfortable questions till you are completely satisfied with the answers and get the visual proof of how the system works. And see if its everything you expect and need first. There is so much info on the net. do a search for it. ie problems, voip over satellite if its a phone service you want, speed and latency issues etc. and good luck.

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 5:18pm  
Hi all, next time contact us first (free). 100% sure we can solve your problems, have a look at our site www.elmolinosystems.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1