Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Quotation for VSAT Equipment and Subscription

(Read 4914 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Oct 15th, 2006 at 1:20am  
Can anyone in the forum help me with the following?

I need a quote for VSAT equipment to be installed at a location in Delta State, Nigeria.

I also need the price list for the various monthly subscriptions available.

I have preference for VSAT connection to a backbone based in Europe, US or Canada.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 11:40am  
Dear Sir,
We can supply you with the services you request that includes the equipment for the earth station and a local Nigerian for the installation. For more details on the exact solution you need and the solution we can supply you please contact me.

Ezri Lerba
ezri@equatorial.biz
Equatorial Research & Marketing
www.equatorial.biz

IP Logged

Constellation
★★

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2006 at 4:42pm  
We currently offer both shared services powered by iDirect and fully dedicated SCPC services on NSS 7 with c band service.  The exact equipment setup depends on the data rate you chose but typically a 1.8m antenna, 5 watt BUC, LNB, cables and satellite modem are required.  If you can offer more details to include the network you are trying to support, I'll be happy to make some recommendations and forward full pricing including all costs and shipping.  Please feel free to email me details at mhall@constellationnetcorp.com.

Megan Hall&&Constellation Networks Corporation&&mhall@constellationnetcorp.com&&V +1.231.933.7054
WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

BENSAT SATELLiTE ISP PROVIDER
★★

NIGERIA & D R CONGO
Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 6:21pm  
sir this my contact : benmulele@gmail.com my 08038802022 Port Hacourt Riverst state

YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1