Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VSAT Provider in East Africa - Tanzania

(Read 7355 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Mar 11th, 2007 at 8:35am  
Hello,
We are currently researching a reliable, and cost-effective VSAT provider for a "remote" location in Tanzania.
The plan is to have ground VSAT equipment (C-band, as the region suffers from frequent heavy rainfall and lightning), and distribute the internet access via WiFi Access Points within the region to approximately 40 - 50 users who currently are paying about $40 per month for their access at present which is totally unreliable from the provider on the ground (who is a Virtual ISP).

I would like to have your views, comments, suggestions, and ofcourse recommendations of the best option(s) we should take in terms of VSAT provider, equipment, etc.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Faiz

IP Logged

Maxim Usatov
★★★

Czech Republic
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2007 at 12:26pm  
Just sent you an e-mail. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member
★★

Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2007 at 3:07pm  
We should additionally mention about WiFi Hotspots via our services on C band covering all over the Africa.

- Broadband Access via DVB-RCS Linkstar.

So, if you are interested to have a full solution for each point with 40 users on each site, just contact us for more information.

regards,

Discovery Global Network - Support Team

IP Logged

tytjohnny
★★

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2007 at 4:57am  
Hi Faiz,

I can provide Satellite Broadband services (DVB/IP and SCPC/IP) to Tanzania ,other East Africa countries and Middle East. My services are on Standard C-band. The coverage of the satellite is from East Africa to Asia.

My hub is located in Hong Kong.

Regards,
Johnny
MSN: tytjohnny@hotmail.com
Yahoo: tytjohnny

WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 28th, 2007 at 8:53pm  
Do you still need Offers and Info's ? please contact me

Quote:
Hello,
We are currently researching a reliable, and cost-effective VSAT provider for a "remote" location in Tanzania.
The plan is to have ground VSAT equipment (C-band, as the region suffers from frequent heavy rainfall and lightning), and distribute the internet access via WiFi Access Points within the region to approximately 40 - 50 users who currently are paying about $40 per month for their access at present which is totally unreliable from the provider on the ground (who is a Virtual ISP).

I would like to have your views, comments, suggestions, and ofcourse recommendations of the best option(s) we should take in terms of VSAT provider, equipment, etc.

Regards,
Faiz

IP Logged

Sharjeel
★★

Reply #5 - Apr 23rd, 2008 at 11:24am  

Dear Sir,

We are an IDirect service provider can assist you over our NSS7. Email us at sales@gtsc.ae if you are interested.

Regards,

Quote:
Hello,

Regards,
Faiz

Sharjeel Ahad- Sales & Marketing- www.gtsc.ae- sales@gtsc.ae

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 7:57am  
Hello,
we are VSAT and data communications provider's in Tanzania and have done several installationa in East, N.East africa, have ranges of services small to high capacity for ISP business, also serves several ISPs in Tanzania. Have more than 10 yrs of service in Tanzania and several POPs.
recently joined PAN African group alinktelecom.net,
contact us Alinktelecom Tanzania Limited, (previously known as Datel Tanzania Limited)
www.alinktelecom.co.tz
www.alinktelecom.net
thanks.
hamisi.hegga@alinktelecom.net

IP Logged

Space
★★★

Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 4:59pm  
Hi,

We have  The solution that you need in Tanzania, We have  the below for you.

1) Scpc/dvb  on Nss7 /Nss703/Nss10.
2) This can either be on idirect for shared and  Satpath for SCPC/dvd and or IPSAT for the SCPC/dvb.

Our costs  are  end user friendly and i will have our sales  contact you directly. Our support is 24/7 plus free calls when troubleshooting problems.

Space.

WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

sharjeel_ahad_gtsc
★★

Reply #8 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 2:14pm  
Dear Sir,
I am Sharjeel. we are INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS. Our Company Global Telecom Service provides INTERNET SERVICE THROUGH OUR

SATELLITE . we also provide the following services through KU band:

·             IDirect services

·             Linkstar services

·             VSAT-VPN

·             VOIP Services

·             SCPC/DVB services.

·             SCPC/SCPC services.

·             POINT to POINT services.

·             POINT to MULTI POINT service.

For more details on satellite connection  and details about our services
email us at sharjeel@gtsc.ae
I will provide you instant connection. Contact us and we will provide you with the best internet service through our satellite. if you are interested

email us or call us at  +971502441499.
Thank You.

IP Logged

ashrafbomba
★★★

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 11:28am  
Hello...

My name is Ashraf Hagelnur and I represent SudaSat Co. We are a global VSAT provider and cover all of Africa, as well as other regions of the world.  With a lot of installations in many countries on the African content, we are the provider of choice for many global NGOs, Government organizations, and multinational companies.

I will be glad to provide you with more information about what we offer in order to help you with your current needs.

I can be reached via email at ashraf.h@sudasat.sd and remain at your service.

Kind regards,

Ashraf Hagelnur Swar Eldahab
Network Engineer - Integration Department
SudaSat Co.
T: +249912183033 
F: +249 183 216861
M: ashraf.h@sudasat.sd
www.sudasat.sd

IP Logged

ashrafbomba
★★★

Reply #10 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 11:31am  
Hello...

My name is Ashraf Hagelnur and I represent SudaSat Co. We are a global VSAT provider and cover all of Africa, as well as other regions of the world.  With a lot of installations in many countries on the African content, we are the provider of choice for many global NGOs, Government organizations, and multinational companies.

I will be glad to provide you with more information about what we offer in order to help you with your current needs.

I can be reached via email at ashraf.h@sudasat.sd and remain at your service.

Kind regards,

Ashraf Hagelnur Swar Eldahab
Network Engineer - Integration Department
SudaSat Co.
T: +249912183033 
F: +249 183 216861
M: ashraf.h@sudasat.sd
www.sudasat.sd

IP Logged

EMC - Camilo Garcia
★★

Reply #11 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 6:33pm  
Intellitech,

We will be glad to help you with your request in Tanzania. Based on your question as to the best solution, I highly encourage you to secure a provider who can cover the area well in C-band per your request and especially who can provide you with a complete end to end solution (including procurement, shipping, customs, licensing, installation, maintenance and support, 24/7 service, etc.).

By the way, you should also ensure that your provider can extend a solid service level agreement (SLA) you can rely on. We can offer you 48 Hr. MTTR and 99.75% network availability.

I will be glad to provide you more information as you may need. Feel free to visit our website at www.emc-corp.net

Kind regards,

Camilo García
Business Manager - Corporate & Channel Markets
EMERGING MARKETS COMMUNICATIONS
cgarcia@emc-corp.net

USA
T. +1 305.539.1358 (Ext 252)
F. +1 786.425.0679
M. +1 305.924.4462
www.emc-corp.net

Camilo Garcia&&cgarcia@emc-corp.net&&+1 305-924-4462
IP Logged