Home page of Satellite Internet and Information

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask a question. VSAT service providers and satellite equipment sellers may feature their products free of charge; just register and get posting. Paid-for adverts, top left and top right, on all forum pages, are also available. Read the Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Wanted idirect 3000 new whit >>>

(Read 2152 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Dec 11th, 2007 at 7:43am  
hello

I need new  idirect 3000 Terminal modem unlocked , used  1.2 or 1.8 dish and used or new 3watt transmeter

Thanks,,

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2007 at 11:40am  
even it if not >>>>
ple's if you provide to me the hardware price ranges details  it will be nice and kind full from you

thank you
mohammed al-buraiki

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 4:46pm  
Quote:
hello

I need new  idirect 3000 Terminal modem unlocked , used  1.2 or 1.8 dish and used or new 3watt transmeter

Thanks,,

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2008 at 9:54am  
We can provide you unlocked 3100 modem new,1.2 meter antenna andrew new,3 watt ku buc new for the price of 2100 USD.

Rebin@aran-cc.com

we are located in Iraq

regards

IP Logged

Pages: 1