Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

how do i log in to a gilat 360e modem and setup

(Read 5756 times)
RS100
★★

Mar 25th, 2008 at 9:24pm  
Can any one tell me how do i log in to a gilat skystar 360e modem? also should it set up dhcp or is it static ip if so what settings do i enter in network settings i am using windows vista,

Also does any one have any setup software or user guide for this modem

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2008 at 6:18pm  
There is new 1.8m C-band and new 1.2m Ku-band dish with iDirect in my stock. And used 3.8m if u  care for any  call +2348032087234.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 1:32am  
The 360 is not self-hosted. To set it up and to use it, you will need to have software running on your computer. To my knowledge, that software is not compatible with Vista.

I am in the U.S. and they will no longer commission the 360 modems here. There is no support for the software on Vista here. Maybe you'll get a response from Europe that is different.

IP Logged

NotesConsultants
★★

Spain
Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 7:17am  
Software on the PC is not needed, no fixed IPs needed, just a bit of software for the inital setup and configuration of USB port.
The only variation I can tell to this is 360 modems in Germany were upgraded by Satlynx to the 360E firmware standard.
This to my knowlege is not done anymore by Satlynx

IP Logged

JF78
★★

Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 7:39pm  
When you get into the modem there are a ton of parameters that the hub will have to provide you. With regards to DHCP and Static, that is set at the hub.

IP Logged

Pages: 1