Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Wild Blue Installers Needed

(Read 32692 times)
Jason Brewton

Mar 20th, 2006 at 3:18pm  
I am looking for Wild Blue installers for Texas, Oregon, and Washington. Certified trianing available.

IP Logged

Dustin McKague

Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2006 at 3:12am  
I am an installer and I'm trying to find some sort of info on installing wild blue dishes in my area because I know a lot of newly developed areas that have households that can only get internet threw a dish

IP Logged

Admin1
YaBB Admin
★★★★★

Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2006 at 9:59am  
Get in touch with your local rural electricity co-operatives who have a franchise of selling and installing Wildblue satellite internet dish terminals.  They should be able to get you on a training course.

Tell me where you are and more details and I can add you to my list of installers.

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 8th, 2006 at 8:51pm  
I am a WB certified installer living in Arlington, TX which is midway between Dallas and Ft. Worth.  Please reply back if you need any work done in this area.  gpanos17@sbcglobal.net

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2006 at 4:08am  
I am a certified Wild Blue installer in Eastern North Carolina.

252-527-9155

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 5:24am  
Jason I tried sending an email to you jasonb@dovedigital.net about my interest in being an installer in oregon but get a message that it is undeliverable.  However I was able to send it to eric.

I am interested in being trained.

541-215-0400

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 4:59pm  
I am attending the wildblue hands on/cert. on march 22nd. I live in Eugene, Oregon. I have satellite experience with other small dishes. Drop me a line at lumperdonkey@yahoo.com
             Joshua

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 12:37am  
My name is Jeff I am interested in installing satellites. I live in portland, oregon, and I was a fireplace installer for 3 years and now into sales. I would like more info on the process of installing satellites and what the training consists of. I am also wondering what the pay is for the average installer. I am debating a career change so any info would be great.
thanks,
Jeff
jeff@jeffreyashmore.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 3rd, 2007 at 11:29pm  
Hello, my name is tom, nickname is Thumper, but i was working for a company out of Florida that was doing wildblue install's in california.  I have completed the wildblue online courses, but havent attended the in person class to complete the cert.  We were getting our work from DSI and they refused to give us anymore work even with me taking the class.

To the point, I am lookin for a company in california - preferably the southern cal - l.a. and ventura county's that is looking for a installer.  I can give more details, just ask.

Thanx

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Apr 15th, 2007 at 9:51pm  
Installer for Wildblue, Certified/all tools and equipment in SE Ohio.....email.....garry198@hotmail.com
Subject line enter......INSTALLER

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #10 - May 21st, 2007 at 11:51pm  
We are certified WildBlue satellite installers, with computer tech  experience also.  Located in Southern Oregon, we have good access to Medford and the greater surrounding areas.  Longer travel available for additional fee.

Thank you.

Jami
Office Manager
High Tech Center
541-494-7575
support@fognot.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 28th, 2007 at 1:43am  
wild blue installer in fl ,cliff .3218632034

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 3:32am  
Raleigh NC area and surrounding.

wild blue certified, spacenet certified, HN certified, motosat certified.

15 + years experience.

commercial and residential

1 million $ liability insurance

late model vehicles

stocked with RG-6, RG-11, Birdog, Spec A, usual tools, spare LNBs, TX's and ladders.

.75 meter, 1 meter, 1.2 meter dishes with non pen mounts in stock, Ku band RX/TX and RO.

20 min away from Andrews for larger dishes and supplies

Will do tower work also.

[url]www.orbitalenterprises.net[/url]

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 3:11am  
im am a certified wildblue installer my number is 18973 call me any time or e-mail me johnfreedomwireless@yahoo.com or 360-441-0724
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007 at 3:16am by N/A »  

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #14 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 4:41am  
Would be helpful to know what geographic areas you're willing to service.

FYI, I modified your email address. There are known mail bots that prowl public sites such as this, searching for the "@" and "." combination. They snatch up exposed email addresses and eventually flood your inbox with spam

//greg//
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007 at 4:32am by USN - Retired »  

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Jul 18th, 2007 at 3:17am  
thanks for changing that i didn't know

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 1st, 2007 at 2:43am  
i'm a wildblue installer need a installer for washington thurston couty, pierce county , king county call lets talk 360-400-2684

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Oct 18th, 2007 at 5:23am  
i live in lyons oregon near salem and want very much to become an installer i would be an easy trainee

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Nov 5th, 2007 at 6:03am  
Hi Jason,

My name is Nathan Boklund and I live in Eugene.  I am very interested in Wild Blue and have heard good things about the company so far.  I have been installing too much DirecTV and would like to branch out.  I am an independent contractor and I am SBCA certified.  I would like to get my VSAT certification as well.  Please contact me at 541-579-0677 or via email (nateboklundbiz@gmail.com).  I am a hard worker and would love to talk to you more about this.  Thanks man.

Nathan.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Dec 27th, 2007 at 7:57pm  
Jason, I am certified, but currently living in Fargo, ND. I am willing to travel or relocate for work. Can you provide any additional details to me?

IP Logged

Dane Jasper
★★

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 7:07pm  
I'm interested in hearing from a few installers about what price you charge for installation.  (And, does your price include parts (cable, ground block, gound wire, wall sleeve, etc)

We're located in Northern California, and are seeking installers around the Bay Area and Northward, but I'd love to have input from folks anywhere, as it would be informative.

Thanks for any input!

-Dane

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 12:37am  
If you still need installers in Oregon and Washington, let me know. I am certified for WildBlue and SBCA.  I am currently in Denver, but am willing to move to Oregon. I used to live in Eugene and Coos Bay.  Alternately, I would be interested in an extended trip to take care of overflow.

IP Logged

benruzicka87
★★

Reply #22 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 5:05am  
i was wondering if you are still looking for wild blue installers i am certified and have sbca 12 years in communication's  have truck and all tools and ladders
thanks Ben 360 903 8203 benruzicka87@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Mar 5th, 2010 at 4:59am  
im wild blue cert and got about 100 installs done looking for job in wyo or colorado

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 3:49am  
I am living in Maine. I have done wildblue for many years. I am looking for work in this area and also the possibility of doing wildblue in the southern states. mainly the carolina's. Please let me know of any company that I may get work from in either area. thanks

IP Logged

JAY555
★★

Reply #25 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 7:03pm  
My name is Joel Rivera nick name (Jay) I'm interested to work as a WILDBLUE Installer,  I'm certify with WildBlue & Directv. WildBlue 3yrs experience Directv (7yrs experience) I'm located in Lake Wales, Florida, Please if there is anybody out there hiring for this position as a WILDBLUE Installer, I'm isterested. 

Contact me at:
Jay - 863-232-8235
Email- hhtservices@gmail.com

I will use all my skills to benefit the company and allow my self to grow.

IP Logged

Pages: 1