Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

pionting in iraq

(Read 3598 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Aug 3rd, 2008 at 7:04pm  
Hi ive been trying to get my dish up nin running for last 2 months im pionting at w1 i have a 76 db signal strength with my horizon sat meter but my box only gets 29 sig strength and the code i get is rx code 3 not locking on signal my azmiths 42+, elevation is 38( i adjusted that since its on a bunker) and 227' my gps is 44'E 33'N ive talked with a sat tech over email and he ran through everything with me and said ive done everything correct the only proublem is in the manuel commissioning the radio transmitter were it asks for 1 watt, 2 watt and your part number my tranmitter is on the dropp down list but i should still be gettin a sat lock right? ive done a lnb/cable test with my sat meter and there both good donno what the proublem could be

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 12:10am  
Go over the satellite parameters again, then review your manual satellite input. Chances are you're off a digit somewhere. My first guess would be symbol rate.

//greg//

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

A.Walker
★★★

Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 5:27pm  
Dear Sir

can I know what system you have and who is your supplier , if you are a Bentley Walker customer or would like to be one we can probably help you please contact me Mr A Walker and mail me

anthony@bentleywalker.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 2:01pm  
my systems a HughesNet HN7000S  and ive gone over my manuel commissioning even copied it and emailed along with my specs for comparison to make sure i wasnt mistyping dono what else there is ill recheck yet again though

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 3:04pm  
To whom did you email this information?

//greg//

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member