Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

iDirect NetModem II+ for sale: Quantity=1235

(Read 6171 times)
Admin1
YaBB Admin
★★★★★

Sep 18th, 2008 at 12:14am  
Large quantity of iDirect NetModem II Plus broadband routers for sale....

NetModem II Plus Broadband Routers. This lot contains 1,235 used units in working condition. Each modem comes with a power supply. You are bidding on the units only with no other accessories or manuals. All modems are boxed and palletized. A Product Sheet for the iDirect NetModem II Plus in PDF format can be found at https://www.mobileuniverse.com/pdf/NetModem-II-Plus.pdf

The iDirect NetModem II Plus broadband router is a simple "one box" solution that provides enterprise-class IP transport and traffic management over satellite networks. The NetModem II Plus is a compact, self-contained terminal that integrates all your required hardware and software. It offers the highest bi-directional data rates available in the industry today - up to 11.2 Mbps downstream and 5.75 Mbps upstream. Adding locations, increasing capacity and customizing your configuration can be accomplished quickly and easily.

The iDirect NetModem II Plus Broadband Router is the first product designed from the ground up to deliver IP communications via satellite - quickly, easily and cost effectively.

The NetModem II Plus Satellite Broadband Router is proven to provide you with the highest quality compact, set-top terminal that routes IP traffic over satellite networks. This highly advanced Enterprise Class solution integrates all the hardware and software needed to deliver bi-directional broadband connectivity, easily and efficiently. The highly scalable NetModem is setup to protect the customer's investment well into the future.

The NetModem II Plus is highly scalable for both inbound and outbound data rates, which allows users to easily accommodate current and future bandwidth requirements. In addition to industry-leading technologies including TDMA, TurboProduct Code, and TCP Acceleration, the NetModem II Plus offers unique capabilities that optimize IP application performance through highly efficient bandwidth usage, greater flexibility, and enhanced reliability.

Technical Specifications:

Physical Interfaces
Size: W 11.75" x D 10.50" x H 1.75"
Weight: 7 lbs
Mechanical
Weight: 7.0 lbs (3.18 kg)
Width: 11.75 in (29.9 cm)
Height: 1.75 in (4.5 cm)
Depth: 10.50 in (26.7 cm)
Electrical
Operating Temperature: 32? F to +122?F
Input Voltage: 100-250 VAC Universal Input, 2A Max @ 100VAC

Please contact: 

Marc Ranpour
Chief Technology Officer
TEL- 703-658-8230
FAX-703-354-4302
www.MobileUniverse.com
BroadBand with Purpose

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 9:28pm  
Hello

How much does each cost?

Best regards
Priest

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 5:01am  
there arent many providers that offer service for this modem ... and with the launch of the new dvb-s2 i doubt it'll sell for much now. heck even the infiniti series just took a shot to the head with the new evolution s2 modem.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 10:31pm  
Looks nice but.. are those the units that were like 400 rusted working in a very harsh environment near the beach (with all that salt going inside the units)? or those are the ones that almost got burned because they were on the BLACK BOXES in the classrooms?

Maybe you did not know but I have a friend who worked in that project and the manage of those units were unbelievable wrong! He even told me that those units were placed in an storage room without any temperature control, with all the humidity that exist in that Island!

If you plan to buy this just be sure they are all working units.

IP Logged

Sun-SAT-Serv
★★★

Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 9:50am  
Dear Sir,

I will appreciate you if send me some following information :

1- Are these iDirect Netmodem II+ new or used ?
2- Could you provide me your best offered price on 10 PCs of them for Dubai FOB ?

golsavar@etebatat.com

Best Regards.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009 at 8:14pm by Sun-SAT-Serv »  

IP Logged

Sun-SAT-Serv
★★★

Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2009 at 7:37pm  
Hi,

Now we need about 40PCs of iDirect Netmodem II+ satellite routers.
I will appreciate you if advice.

golsavar@ertebatat.com

Regards.

IP Logged

Pages: 1