Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Need help finding W6 at Speicher

(Read 2210 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Oct 14th, 2008 at 6:37pm  
Can someone help me align my dish to W6 at COB Speicher. I'm a newby and I need someone to take a look at my setup and tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I'm right next to the Gaurdian Grill on the flight line. Just look for a sign that says DRS and the two sat dishes on top of the shelter that look like someone doesn't know what they're doing. Or you can contact me at: ov_chapman@comcast.net.

Thanks

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 12:57am  
whats your knowledge level and what kind of special tools do you have. I don't know of anybody on speicher right now but if you find a 25S they will atleast have a basic knowledge of what they are doing some of them might even have a spec anny to use to help. also there are tools available on the internet to help point the dish but as far as I know its pretty hard with out a spec anny you can go off of receive signal strength on your modem but you should have a general idea of where the antenna needs to be pointed before you start paying attention to that. There are probably other people on here that could be more helpful because I always had a spec anny.

IP Logged

Pages: 1