Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

TCP Acceleration status "not operational"

(Read 3853 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Nov 3rd, 2008 at 11:00pm  
we pointed dish on right direction...i think...
we downloaded new software for modem....
but,,,TCP acceleration status is red flagged...help...
we are using hx50... hmm.... did power cycle, waited for few hours.... still same red flag....
and..oh...do i need registration ID?? and if i do... where do i get it?? ah.,.. one more thing.... my feed horn... did not have 505 on there.....hmm...thank you...T_T

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2008 at 8:42pm  
You need to contact sales@bentleywalker.com and ask for help.  If you have already signed up then the tech support number is +44 23 9231 1118.   They will provide you with a configuration sheet with your site ID, like BWHX99999, plus relevant satellite name, orbit location, polarisation, carrier frequency, symbol rate, IP addresses etc.

If you have taken over the dish from someone else clarify the details with BW and they will get you working again.  If the hub has downloaded new software to you then the BW hub staff should be able to see your status and put right any anomalies.

If you don't have a 505 marked on the feed throat then you have a feed different from most other HX sites.   If your dish is large enough and the feed is the correct type for the dish then you should be OK.  In your case you may have to rotate the radio assembly in its cradle to set the polarisation angle.  

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

Pages: 1