Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Internet via Satellite in Portugal

(Read 4749 times)
dieter
★★

Nov 27th, 2008 at 11:36pm  
Hi, I live in a remote part of the Alentejo region in the South of Portugal.  At present, I use a cellular system for Internet access.  But the link is precarious at best, and I’m thinking of getting a two-way satellite connection.  Broadband would be nice, but I may settle for less if there are cost advantages.

Can somebody tell me about the options I have got and give me a rough idea of the costs involved?  In particular, I would like to know what the monthly base rates for two-way links are like and what that includes.

Thanks, Dieter

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 6:25pm  
Quote:
Hi, I live in a remote part of the Alentejo region in the South of Portugal.  At present, I use a cellular system for Internet access.  But the link is precarious at best, and I’m thinking of getting a two-way satellite connection.  Broadband would be nice, but I may settle for less if there are cost advantages.

Can somebody tell me about the options I have got and give me a rough idea of the costs involved?  In particular, I would like to know what the monthly base rates for two-way links are like and what that includes.

Thanks, Dieter

Contact us if you need help/info by email. All info can be found on our website.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2008 at 11:53am  
Hello Sir,

We can provide you with two-way satellite internet connection. We offer many service packages based on customer's needs.

Please contact me at kaplanis@kbi-greece.com for more information.

Best Regards

Nikolas Kaplanis

KBI-Greece, member of the KB Impuls Group

IP Logged

Pages: 1