Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Internet Cafe Lagos Nigeria

(Read 5248 times)
Sipho
★★

Jan 27th, 2010 at 1:31pm  
Dear Sir,

My name is Sipho from Lagos Nigeria. I have iDirect system on W3a and I am not happy with my service.

I want to change to another satellite and ISP. Please send me your offers.

I heard from my friend good service on IS 907.

Please help me

Thank you and God bless you!!

Best regards,
Sipho

IP Logged

Constellation
★★

Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 2:04pm  
I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your current service.  Important details for potential offers will include the antenna size and feed type as well as your BUC and LNB details.  Each service provider sets up their network differently and most oversubscribe both the burstable maximum as well as the allocated CIR.  Sometimes the data rates look good but the service isn't.

It is less the satellite utilized and more the network being used on the satellite.  Unfortunately it is hard to determine how the service will actually be.  Perhaps checking references of the company you are considering will be the best determination of the level of service you will receive.

If you are able to provide that above information, I would happy to offer alternative service options for your consideration.  Best of luck and thank you for looking to the forum for assistance!

Megan Hall&&Constellation Networks Corporation&&mhall@constellationnetcorp.com&&V +1.231.933.7054
WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

Sipho
★★

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 2:41pm  
Thank you for your reply.

My dish is 1.2m and equipement is Ku band.

Please help

IP Logged

Constellation
★★

Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 2:48pm  
We can offer a T11N solution using ku band.  Additional details needed are the make and model of your LNB and BUC.  What does your network consist of? (i.e. how many PCs, VoIP, webcams, etc.) How soon would you be interested in moving service?

Megan Hall&&Constellation Networks Corporation&&mhall@constellationnetcorp.com&&V +1.231.933.7054
WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

Sipho
★★

Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2010 at 12:30am  
Sorry for late response. I have low band LNB and standad BUC.

Can you offer me on 907?

Thanks

IP Logged

tunde300us
★★★

Reply #5 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 12:19pm  
What type of modem do u have?

IP Logged

SatComLtd
★★

Reply #6 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 4:22pm  
Tunde! I'll advise you go on T11N if you have not able to solve your problem. T11N is a good satellite and its still brandnew. you can use your iDirect if its X3, low band LNB with 3watts BUC and we can help you with a very good and cheap service.
Thanks,
Sola from Abuja

WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

SkyvisionVSAT
★★

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 1:42pm  
Hi,    

SkyVision provides satellite-based VSAT solutions specially designed to provide you with a quality internet connection, at attractive pricing. For Premium C-Band VSAT Service Go To: https://vsatcband.skyvision.net/vsat-cband-lobby/

Technology:
- Weather-resistant C-Band frequency
- iDirect technology, SCPC, DVB

Benefits:
- Variety of contention ratios
- Local Presence

Support:
- Multilingual service
- 24/7 technical support

Teleport Hub: USA and the Middle East

Satellite Beam: NSS-10 Footprint - https://www.skyvision.net/sites/default/files/news_press/NSS-10%20C-band.jpg?127...

W2A Footprint - https://www.skyvision.net/sites/default/files/news_press/10e-w2a-C.gif?127609763...
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2011 at 8:16am by SkyvisionVSAT »  

Ariel Watson Online Marketing Coordinator

IP Logged

aniekan2804
★★

Reply #8 - Jun 22nd, 2011 at 6:27pm  
Hello there,
i have a good service on IS907, with hub in Nigeria. You have an option for fibre optics , RF, pending your location in Lagos.
Send an inquiry for xxxx prices.

axgltd@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2011 at 4:21pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1