Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Who uses Bentley Walker's service for cybercafe

(Read 2557 times)
ola
★★

Apr 22nd, 2010 at 4:47pm  
Hi guys,
Please I want to know more about the efficiency of Bentley Walker's service here Nigeria. We have two cybercafes but it seems our present provider is now overloaded. I have read about Bentley Walker's service but I also want to hear from anyone in the forum who is using or has used their service before;their price and reliability.
We have the old Linkstar and the new LinkstarS2A with 1.2 ku equipment positioned on IS14, we also have one IDirect 3000 series modem with 1.8 prodelin C band antenna locked on AMC12.
I can be reached on +234 8035375977, email add- olumiyale@yahoo.com.

IP Logged

chipwashinga
★★

Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 2:09am  
Hi,
I have been using Bentley Walker for almost a year
now, I have an HX50 system plus their Turbo software in Zambia (HX connect package) and it has performed very well so far my network users are very impressed with the service.
I was using Iway Africa on HNS7000 before BW and if I have to compare the two, BW is far much better and on Iway I had about 3GB allowance (for both up and down) per month but on BW on similar package I have 18GB per month downloads and about 3GB uploads. and with the introduction of the new FAP iam able to monitor my network usage effectively.

In addtion to BW system I use a free software from  https://www.bctes.com called TES to manage my network.  
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010 at 6:43pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1