Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

HX Universal LNB PN 1501882-0002

(Read 4159 times)
ChuckFOBFS
★★

Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:52pm  
Good evening gents.

Need a link to a dealer that sells the HX Universal LNB, 1501882-0002 . Trying to switch to the W7 satellite. Tried doing a search online but got nothing. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

VR
Chuck

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 10:36pm  
Hughes Universal LNB 1501882-0002
Ask here: sales@bentleywalker.com
See this link for More details : Hughes Universal LNB 1501882-0002
I am interested to know from actual measurements if the local oscillator frequencies are 9.75 and 10.6 GHz and which one corresponds to tone ON.
Anyone who has tested please say.
I would recommend this device only for use with a Hughes HX indoor modem until proof is obtained that it really works in other configurations. I have been told that some internal circuit board modifications were applied, making the units not identical with any of those described below. Quite what these modifications were and how they impact on the LO frequencies and the method of tone control is not known. There is some suggestion that the SBC.cfg file associates 22kHz tone ON with the low freq LO - but not sure...

INVACOM Universal LNB/OMT
Very similar, but properly documented, universal OMT/LNB devices have been available from Invacom for some time.
See Invacom universal LNB/OMT   sales@globalinvacom.com
General
Input Frequency   10.7 - 12.75 GHz
Output Frequency  950 - 2150 MHz
Transmit path 10 watts rated.
Specifics ( 4 Invacom models ):
SPV-10SM LO Freqs. 9.75 GHz & 10.6 GHz (tone switched)
SPV-11SM LO Freqs. 10.0GHz & 11.3 GHz  (tone switched)
SPV-20SM LO Freqs. 9.75 GHz & 10.6 GHz (volts switched)
SPV-21SM LO Freqs. 10.0GHz & 11.3GHz   (volts switched}
All the above comprise an integrated, linear cross-pol Ku band OMT/LNB.  A circular waveguide flange connects to the feed horn, a rectangular waveguide connects to the 14 GHz the transmit amplifier (up to 10W BUC).  The LNB output is F type. More details:  https://www.globalinvacom.com/products/pdfs/SPV-10SM112021SM_007.pdf
wxw
Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

Pages: 1