Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VSAT quotes for Johannesburg

(Read 3590 times)
mzim88
★★

Mar 8th, 2011 at 2:39pm  
I'll start by thanking you for taking the time to look at my post.

I'm looking to setup multiple small (128/64) VSAT links in the Johannesburg area and I need some information. I know equipment types vary depending on which satellite I chose, but I'm looking to get in contact with some equipment suppliers in the area to get some quotes for a few full VSAT setups outside of a contract. I'm not too picky about the modem provider although I do have experience with idirect and viasat.

Please leave your email and/or website if you have competitive offers

IP Logged

Iordanis Gerimoglou
★★

Greece
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 8:48am  
Dear sir, please come in contact with me at:

gerimoglou@kbi-greece.com

we can discuss about your needs and our offers.

Best regards

Iordanis Gerimoglou&&KBI Greece&&Sales Director
IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2011 at 10:38am  
VSATplus is the leading supplier of complete telecommunications solution related to Satellite and Wireless applications. We have formed cooperation with satellite companies and network operators around the world and today we design, construct, commission and support complete VSAT solutions for home, corporate and government users.

Long-term experience with major players and products in the international telecommunications sector, combined with the knowledge of customer requirements in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia region as well as excellent technical know-how of regional partners makes it easy for us to find the right solution for specific requirements.

Distributing the hardware and providing the Satellite services is our role in the region. Our regional office, warehouse facility in the Dubai Airport Free Zone and existing of our sales, engineering and logistic people leaded us to deliver an optimize solution and ensure a timely delivery of our hardware right to your door.

You can find all satellite and wireless equipments with best price,Ex-Works UAE Free Zone,in VSATplus Online Shop.

For more details,please contact us:

Online store: www.vsatplus.net
Email:   sales@vsatplus.com
Tel:     +971-04-2993935
Fax: +971-04-2993936
Address: Office H-21,Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2011 at 11:23am  
We can surely sort you out, please contact us on frontdesk@rbkkenya.com we have stocks in SA of iDirect and we have an operator in SA for capacity

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2011 at 1:23pm  
Quote:
I'll start by thanking you for taking the time to look at my post.

I'm looking to setup multiple small (128/64) VSAT links in the Johannesburg area and I need some information. I know equipment types vary depending on which satellite I chose, but I'm looking to get in contact with some equipment suppliers in the area to get some quotes for a few full VSAT setups outside of a contract. I'm not too picky about the modem provider although I do have experience with idirect and viasat.

Please leave your email and/or website if you have competitive offers

There is a very good company in Joburg !

Telstream Telecoms
PO Box 564, Ferndale, 2160, South Africa
Phone: +27 83 650 0850
Fax (South Africa only): 086 655 1451
E-mail: darryl@telstream.co.za

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 2nd, 2011 at 1:50pm  
Yes we can help
Contact me direct mpsjb@iafrica.com
Based in S.A.  developed a new product for Vodacom