Pages: 1

Re: Employment offer - VSAT Engineer - Dubai

(Read 12883 times)
Mazhar Ali
★★

Karachi
Jul 23rd, 2011 at 2:13pm  
Dear Sir
i have more than 4 years experience and i have replied on your mentioned email and iam interestde in Middleeast.
Thanks.
Mazhar Ali

Mazhar Ali&&Telecom Engineer (V-SAT & WIRELESS)&&NetSat (Pvt) Ltd&&+92-345305032
IP Logged

jaufersl
★★

Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 8:33pm  
I would like to introduce myself,  Mr. Jaufer, Sri Lankan. I'm currently working for as the satellite communication engineer ( vsat systems ).  I studied and graduated from University of Glamorgan, United Kingdom as MSc in Electronic Mobile Communications.
I came across your vacancy for vsat engineer and I'm very keen and  interested on applying for the same. I believe my  technical and project knowledge and exposure could satisfy your requirements.
please do not hesitate to contact me for any further clarifications via my email rakeebmj@hotmail.com
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanking you.
jaufer
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2011 at 7:17am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

sanjeev
★★

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2011 at 6:49pm  
Dear Sir,
Greetings,

I am Sanjeev,working under PAN AFRICAN eNETWORK PROJECT as aproject engineer in DRCongo

i have a experience around 5+ years  and  Carried out installations and commissioning for VSAT, UPS, PC’s, Servers, Operating systems, Network switches, Racks, Storage devices, Peripherals, Video conferencing unit, Studio Equipments and other products including integration in the network in Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC) for Tele-education, Tele-medicine and Tele-education Centre, Tele-medicine Centre and VVIP E-Governmence node in Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC) as per TCIL standards

and finally i am looking for the change please feel free to contact
my mail id is sanjeev.panafrica@gmail.com

With Kind Regards
B Sanjeeva Rao
Project Engineer(VSAT),
PAN African e-Network Project,
DRC(Democratic Republic Of Congo),
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL),
Mobile:+243 811790224

IP Logged

mamberhanu
★★

Ethiopia
Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 8:51am  
I am Berhanu Mamuye Working in Ethiopian telecommunication. I do have    8 years  experiance on satellite communication.

If you want VSAT installer and knowldagable staff for Ethiopia and any other country
I am here for you !!!!

contact me at

Berhanu Mamuye G/Tsadike
Tel. Mobile: (251-911)500552
                  (251-910) 706360
      Home: (251-116)454775
E-mail: mamberhanu@gmail.com
             bereye@gmail.com
P.O.Box: 1047
Addis Ababa
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2011 at 6:33pm by Admin1 »  
WWW | GTalk | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

syahmad
★★

Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 3:44am  
Jakarta, October 10, 2011

Attention To: HRD Manager

Dear Sir/Madame,
In reference to information from www.satsig.net, that your company now is looking for several outstanding people who are self motivated hard working and highly dedicated to satisfying customers. To fulfill the following position, I would like to apply for the position as VSAT ENGINEER
My name is Syaiful Ahmad,  34 years old, sex male, graduation of STM Negeri Pembangunan Jakarta majoring Electronic Communication. Although I graduate from Technical High School, I am sure I can adaptation and work properly with this job. I familiar with satellite communication, for doing survey, installation and maintenance of VSAT (SCPC, VSAT Net, VSAT IP) and wireless communication with more than 13 years experience working in  Telecommunication Company.
I herewith enclose Curriculum Vitae to meet your requirements as advertised for your further consideration.
I would like to thank you for your kind attention to this application and I wait for your further information.

Sincerely yours,
Syaiful Ahmad
GSM : +62-812-9995617
Jl. Galur Sari III Blok E/80B, Utankayu Selatan
Jakarta Timur 13120
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2011 at 11:49am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

dhago
★★

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2011 at 8:18am  
Dear sir/madam.
I sent my resume to you, I have 4 years experience on satellite communications with tough bust telecommunication company.

I wish that you will considering to me.

Fahad Abdillahi Farah
IT OFFICER
Save the children
Tell: 00252-24706487

« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2011 at 9:42am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1