Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

mesh service in iDS ver. 7.0.5

(Read 2644 times)
zizo9227
★★

Jul 27th, 2011 at 7:29am  

this is urgent please.

I have a remote (in a mesh topology) which is supposed to be accessed by other remotes (in the same mesh inroute group). does such kind of setup supported by iDirect (to have star- like network inside the iDirect mesh topology)?

thanks in advance.

IP Logged

Scout
★★★

Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2011 at 4:39pm  
Hi,
It's actually the other way in iDirect, the Mesh capability is actually overlaid on an established Star network.

If you are looking at building a Star in star, or Star in Mesh, this is an option not currently supported.  there are ways to do this with the Mini-hub (I notice you are on infiniti) you can have the mini-hub set up a star network at the remote location, then report back into the mesh via a mesh remote at the same location.  more expensive, but it gives you the star in mesh solution.

However, I am not entirely clear what you are trying to achieve, if you can describe the required network architecture a little more, perhaps we can assist in more detail.

IP Logged

zizo9227
★★

Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 6:56am  
the idea is that, we have a main site (central site) which is going to be accessed by many sites but all are in the same mesh iroute group. does this setup supported by iDirect?

IP Logged

zizo9227
★★

Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2011 at 8:02am  
could any body help me in this respect?

IP Logged

Pages: 1