Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

How to check data usage?

(Read 11723 times)
Jerintho
★★

Hungary
Sep 9th, 2011 at 6:47pm  
Can somebody tell me how I can check my data usage?

Is this only possible with third party software, or is there a way to check it at my tooway dealer or Skylogic site?

IP Logged

Jerintho
★★

Hungary
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2011 at 9:26pm  
Anybody?!?

The topic is viewed 84 times, so more people are looking for this answer, I think...

Can someone suggest a software tool, free would be the best Smiley

It seems strange to me that we have a down/up load ristriction on our KA (I do understand why this is, Fair use, etc.) but that we can not see anywhere what data has been used.

I would like to put my question to my Dutch dealer (Tooway4you.eu) but the website is down for weeks now and email is not answered.

Thx in advance,
Jeroen
Hungary

IP Logged

Admin1
YaBB Admin
★★★★★

Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2011 at 9:57pm  
This is what Europe-Satellite.com have arranged for their Tooway customers:

You need to chase your service provider. They should be helping you with similar on-line traffic usage information.

Check with your service provider the threshold amounts of traffic per sliding time window (STW) period, as this information varies according to tariff paid and is also updated from time to time. The picture above should be regarded as illustrative of how the display works - disregard the exact the figures unless you are told the same by your service provider.  

Complain to Eutelsat if your Tooway service provider appears to have disappeared and get your account transferred.

Best regards, Eric.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2011 at 8:25am by Admin1 »  
IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2011 at 9:16am  
Quote:
Anybody?!?

The topic is viewed 84 times, so more people are looking for this answer, I think...

Can someone suggest a software tool, free would be the best Smiley

It seems strange to me that we have a down/up load ristriction on our KA (I do understand why this is, Fair use, etc.) but that we can not see anywhere what data has been used.

I would like to put my question to my Dutch dealer (Tooway4you.eu) but the website is down for weeks now and email is not answered.

Thx in advance,
Jeroen
Hungary

Tooway4you.eu is a part of Rian BV in Eindhoven, maybe they can help you. https://www.rian-bv.eu/

mailbox@rian-bv.nl

Rian bv
Bergstraat 25
5581 BL Waalre
Nederland
Tel. (+31)(0)40-2213656
Fax (+31)(0)40-2216122
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2011 at 9:30am by europe-satellite.com »  

IP Logged

Jerintho
★★

Hungary
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2011 at 8:51pm  
Latest update on my service provider...

Tooway4you.eu is off line for about 3 weeks now. No reply on several emails, phone calls, etc.

The "mother" company, Rian Bv., was also very quit... I am sorry to hear why that is so: A call made by a  someone else made it clear that Rian BV. is in trouble. They offered to take over their clientele and stock….

I probably have to look for another service provider Sad

Jeroen.

IP Logged

creusetec
★★

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2011 at 9:02pm  

IP Logged

Jerintho
★★

Hungary
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2011 at 4:52pm  
Thx!! I'll give it a try.

Jeroen.

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2011 at 8:22am  
Quote:
Latest update on my service provider...

Tooway4you.eu is off line for about 3 weeks now. No reply on several emails, phone calls, etc.

The "mother" company, Rian Bv., was also very quit... I am sorry to hear why that is so: A call made by a  someone else made it clear that Rian BV. is in trouble. They offered to take over their clientele and stock….

I probably have to look for another service provider Sad

Jeroen.

"Tooway4you.eu is off line for about 3 weeks now. No reply on several emails, phone calls, etc."

A VSAT provider off-line for weeks and no replies on emails and phone calls, not sure if this is bad or good news !
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2011 at 4:35pm by europe-satellite.com »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 27th, 2011 at 9:14am  
Hi Jerintho,
I use this (free) and very good piece of software, only downside is if you are using more than one computer it has to be installed on all of them, (then you just have to psychically add totals to get full usage). (Summaries are given D/L - U/L and Total - hourly/daily/monthly). My Tooway supplier only recently announced that one can now access their own useage, so I am going to do a comparison between their figures and Bitmeter's over the 4 week period!
https://www.softpedia.com/get/Network-Tools/Bandwidth-Tools/Bitmeter-2.shtml
McD

IP Logged

toowayinternet
★★

Reply #9 - Oct 18th, 2011 at 3:34pm  
Tooway4you was the partner from Rian B.V. to distribute Tooway, Rian B.V. is the Tooway service partner. tooway4you.eu is as far as my information goes bankrupt and all accounts transferred back to Rian B.V (they where never tooway4you accounts as Rian B.V. is the service partner)
how this legaly is arranged I have no idea.
The lack of information and other problems was the reason why we started our own company and started to resell Tooway as white label and competitor of Rian B.V., With an English service partner who does understand customer service.
Transferring a modem to another service partner is not an easy task:(, we had an old Ku modem which was registered with Rian.B.V, and in the end my service partner had to send another modem as were unable to release the modem from Rian and had to activate another one.

Hope this information helps.

Toowayinternet.nl

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2011 at 11:10pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1