Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

KHEKONYA TELECOMS SOLUTIONS LTD

(Read 3573 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Nov 10th, 2011 at 9:04am  
It's among the VSAT companies that do installations in the whole of Africa; try us for the services. For more information https://khekonyatelecomssolutions.kbo.co.ke,
We are looking to do business with you.

IP Logged

mamberhanu
★★

Ethiopia
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 11:22am  
If you want VSAT installer for Ethiopia and East Africa

With Extensive VSAT satellite experience I am here for you.

Starting from Sep 2003 up to present I am working in Ethiopian Telecommunication Corporation (ETC), Addis Ababa. I have worked as a maintenance technical staff at Satellite Division on a Broadband Network (which provides and supports Data connectivity, video conferencing, IP Telephony, and Internet services with all integrated in one, based on satellite backbone), on the areas of high-level satellite and terrestrial based broadband communication systems.
I acquired also enough knowledge and experience of High level Cisco Networking, with CCNA certification. Besides these technical knowledge I have dependable communication and management skill, which I profited my company when I am working on the broadband VSAT WoredaNet project (Which was aimed to provide a broadband service for more than 550 Woredas of the country), and presently I am working as a Broadband Satellite Network Project Coordinator.

I have installed VSAT in Djbouti, Zambia, Burkinafaso, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia.

Services that I provide are listed below:

•Site survey for VSAT varies sizes , with RFI kit, Spectrum analyzer and all necessary tools.

•Installation and commissioning both for non-penetrating Mount and penetrating Mount- VSAT varies sizes.

•Field maintenance and Preventive maintenance for the above services.

•I am fully equipped with all necessary test and measuring equipments.

Berhanu Mamuye G/Tsadike
Tel. Mobile: (251-911)500552
      Home: (251-116)454775
E-mail: mamberhanu@gmail.com
Skype Id bereye  
P.O.Box: 101856  Addis Ababa
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2011 at 4:55pm by Eric Johnston »  
WWW | GTalk | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

DAB42
★★

Reply #2 - Jan 4th, 2012 at 11:50am  
As we have been expanding our network across Africa from Nigeria to South Sudan we are looking for qualified resellers /installers for more information please contact david@juch-tech.com
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2012 at 2:17pm by Admin1 »  

David@juch-tech.com&&
IP Logged

Pages: 1